Mafra Convent and Ericeira with festival seafood lunch
Enjoy the National Palace of Mafra, in the pleasant town of Mafra, 40 kilometers north of Lisbon, affords a rewarding 8 hours Private Tour experience with an ultimate seafood lunch with a great sea view to the Atlantic Ocean (Fish is also available).Visit the magnificent Library is the undoubted highlight of Mafra Palace the most important baroque monument in Portugal and one of the most celebrated book depositories in Europe. Then visit the Basilica's 6 organs are pieces of unique heritage worldwide and the beautiful gardens and learn a lot about the rich history of Portugal.Admire the stunning views of spectacular cliffs and beaches before lunch at the best seafood restaurant. Before returning enjoying a scenic drive along the Atlantic coast, and stop at Roca Cape - the westernmost extent of mainland Portugal. Your tour also includes a free and flexible pick-up (9AM) / drop-off (5PM) from your located accommodations, private driver/guide, Tickets & Seafood lunch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Palacio Nacional de Mafra
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palacio Nacional de Mafra, Terreiro Dom Joao v, Mafra 2640-492 Portugal
The Mafra National Palace is located in the municipality of Mafra, in the Lisbon district of Portugal, about 25 kilometers from Lisbon. It is made up of a monumental palace and monastery in baroque joanine style, on the German side. The work of its construction began in 1717 at the initiative of King D. João V, by virtue of a promise he had made in the name of the offspring he would obtain from Queen D. Maria Ana of Austria.
The building by the main architect of the kingdom, João Frederico Ludovice, occupies an area of approximately four hectares (37 790 m²). Built in abundant lioz stone in the Mafra region it is made up of 1,200 rooms, more than 4,700 doors and windows, 156 staircases and 29 courtyards and halls. 
It is classified as a National Monument and declared a 2019 World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Its construction is the subject of José Saramago's Memorial Memorial.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: ERICEIRA, N247, 2655-319 Ericeira, Portugal
Ericeira, Portugal, the jewel in the crown of Portuguese surf and one of the best-known places for practicing the sport in Europe. Located 50 km from Lisbon, the capital of Portugal, Ericeira is a small fishing village that enchants by its tradition and conquers with its beaches.
In this charming location, you will find some of the best surf spots you will ever meet. World class waves! It was declared as a World Surfing Reserve in 2011, the second to be recognized worldwide and, still today, the only one you will find in Europe.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Estrada Cabo da Roca, Colares 2705-001 Portugal
Located at latitude 38º 47´north and longitude 9º 30´west, Cabo da Roca is an important coordinate for those sailing along the coast, as it is the most westerly point of mainland Europe, a fact borne out by the certificates that visitors take away as a souvenir.
Around 150 metres above the sea, here you can have a panoramic view over the Serra de Sintra and the coast, which makes it worth the visit.
Historical records indicate that there was a fort on Cabo da Roca in the 17th century that played an important part in guarding the entrance to Lisbon’s harbour, forming a defensive line along the coast, especially during the Peninsular Wars. Today there are only traces, as well as the lighthouse which is still an important point for navigation.
It lies within the Parque Natural de Sintra-Cascais and is one of the points of interest on the walking trails that can be followed here, along the coast.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This is a Private Tour please inform your Hotel / Port / Apartment Address for Pick-up and Drop Off in Lisbon region / Cascais / Sintra.Airports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We're certified by the Official Tourism entity 'Turismo de Portugal' with the hygiene certification stamp 'Clean&Safe'. We clean and disinfect our vehicles every tour and we provide hand sanitizers and masks to our customers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.