Mae Kham Pong Village Experience
Leave for Mae Kham Pong, a perfect destination to experience village life for the locals in the unspoiled beauty of Chiang Mai's picturesque countryside. Departing from your hotel in Chiang Mai around 9.00am., a stop will be made at a local market along the way. Here you will have a chance to buy ingredients to do some cooking at the village for dinner.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guided tour of Mae Kham Pong village
- Authentic Thai cooking class
- Traditional Thai massage
- Picnic lunch & self-cooked dinner
- Roundtrip transportation from/to Chiang Mai hotels
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Beverages and snacks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 78/1 Moo3 Mae Kampong Village, Huay Keaw, Mae On Thailand
Community Based Tourism in a Scenic Mountain Setting. An hour’s drive Southeast of Chiang Mai city, the lovely mountain village of Mae Kampong is home to a small, but thriving community
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mae Kampong Waterfall, Huai Kaeo, Mae On 50130 Thailand
Mae Kam Pong Waterfall is an attractive waterfall surrounded by mountains. It is one of the most important tourist attractions in Mae Kampong.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Wat Mae Kampong, Highway 1230 , on Nuea , 50130 Mae on , Chiang Mai, ตำบล ห้วยแก้ว อำเภอ แม่ออน เชียงใหม่ 50130, Thailand
Beautiful and peaceful village that you would like to spend a whole day exploring. Food, coffee and people all are good.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all Chiang Mai city hotels. Surcharge will apply for pickups from Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai and Veranda High Resort Chiang Mai
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 1 and younger are complimentary.
- Children 11 and younger must be accompanied by a paying adult
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability
- Rates valid for Chiang Mai City hotels only. (Four Seasons Golden Triangle Resort and Veranda Resort will incur Surcharge of 500-baht per person)
- For Spanish, French, German, Russian speaking guide you can upgrade to a Private Tour PLUS add Supplement payment Baht 700.00 (whole party)
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- I Asia Thailand has an exclusive partnership with 'Safety in Asia’. Being specialists in Health & Safety management in the hospitality industry, they will guide us on the best hygiene practices available. 'Safety in Asia' is FTO (Federation of Tour Operators) approved.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.