Maduru Oya National Park Private Safari
(SKU: LK50N01000) Get a chance to see Asian Elephants as you go on 3-hour Safari in Maduru Oya National Park. Drive through the many habitat types within the National Park and see some rich nature and wildlife within them.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private Safari Jeep
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off if outside of 5km of park entrance gate
- Entrance fees for Jeep-only bookings (entrance fees to be paid in cash)
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Maduru Oya National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Maduru Oya National Park, Between the Poloinnaruwa-Batticalo Road and Mahiyangana-Padiyathalawa Road, Aralaganwila 51100 Sri Lanka
Maduru Oya National Park which is 58,849 hectares in content is located in the dry zone and 314 kms from Colombo. It is situated by Kuda Sigiriya, a great eco location yet to be explored. Maduru Oya is well known for its elephant habitat. Other than elephants, leopards, sloth bears, Sambhur, spotted and barking deer, wild boar and wild buffalo are also found here. Torque Macaque, Purple-faced leaf monkey and nocturnal slender Loris are also found in the park. Lesser Adjutant, Woolly necked stork, Openbill, painted stork, Racket tailed Drongo, Yellow-fronted barbet, Sri Lanka jungle fowl and spur fowl are among the over 100 species of birds found within the park.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick up you from Park Gates of Bundala National Park
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Priced is fixed per vehicle
- A maximum of 6 people per vehicle
- Get a chance to see some rare, endemic and endangered wildlife.
- An opportunity to see the Greater Flamingo (Seasonal)
- Watch a beautiful sunset if you select the evening safari option.
- A good and knowledgeable safari guide who speaks English
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.