Madrid Walking Tour at Night with Optional Flamenco Show
Visit the fascinating city of Madrid at night with its beautiful lights on this walking tour where you can enjoy a different way to appreciate the city!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bilingual guide
- Flamenco show ( if option selected)
- Flamenco show + dinner( if option selected)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Transportation, this is a walking tour
- Souvenirs or photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Puerta del Sol, 28013 Madrid Spain
This is the most famous public square in Spain, one of the best known and busiest places in the Madrid. This is the centre (Km 0) of the radial network of Spanish roads. We will see the clock where the spanish people look at from there TVs at midnight on 31st December each year.
Pass By: Plaza Mayor, Calle Gerona 4, 28012 Madrid Spain
This square was first built during the Habsburg period of Philip III's reign and situated in the heart of the city, was once the centre of Old Madrid.
Pass By: Royal Palace of Madrid, Calle de Bailen s/n, 28071 Madrid Spain
The Royal Palace of Madrid is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family at the city of Madrid, although now only used for state ceremonies. We will enjoy the views of Madrid from the Sabatini Gardens
Pass By: Street Gran Via, 28013 Madrid Spain
The most famous street in Madrid where you can find all the shops and theaters
Pass By: Amigo Tours, 28028 Madrid Spain
Amigo Tours is operating in Madrid since 2016. One of our guides will take you around its streets to show you this beautiful city.
Departure Point :Plaza de Isabel II, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour may be run both in English and Spanish.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.