Madrid Highlights Private Walking Tour
Visit some of Madrid's most important locations with this complete walking city tour for a small group. Your visit will be lead by a local expert guide who will show you the most important landmarks and historical places of Madrid, booking a small group tour will ensure a personal attention.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private expert guide
What's excluded :
- Optional tips
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrances to the monuments
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Puerta del Sol, 28013 Madrid Spain
This is the most famous public square in Spain, one of the best known and busiest places in the Madrid. This is the centre (Km 0) of the radial network of Spanish roads. We will see the clock where the spanish people look at from there TVs at midnight on 31st December each year.
Pass By: Plaza Mayor, Calle Gerona 4, 28012 Madrid Spain
This square was first built during the Habsburg period of Philip III's reign and situated in the heart of the city, was once the centre of Old Madrid.
Stop At: Parque del Retiro, Plaza Della Indipendecia 7, 28001 Madrid Spain
El Retiro is one of the largest parks of the city of Madrid. The park belonged to the Spanish Monarchy until the late 19th century, when it became a public park. Walk around and enjoy the peace that offers this place, away of the noisy city.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Puerta de Alcala, Plaza Independencia 1, 28001 Madrid Spain
It used to be a door of the city, now is the point that separates the Retiro Park to one of the most elegants and expensives neighbourhoods of Madrid, where the most exclusive shops are, "el Barrio de Salamanca"
Departure Point :Statue Philip III, Plaza Mayor-Madrid, s/n, 28012 Madrid, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
The guide can pick up the clients, but this is a walking tour, we do not offer pick up in any vehicle
Departure Time :8/5/2018 - 10/31/2020
11/1/2020 - 12/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 06:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:30 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.