Madrid and Royal Palace by walking tour
Wide walking tour through the old town of Madrid with a guide and access to the Royal Palace.
Get to know the old part of the city, the so-called Madrid de Los Austrias, to get to know the important Plaza Mayor, and walk down through the Cuchilleros Arch and the winding streets around the Plaza de la Villa, the core of medieval Madrid. We finish the tour with the entrance to the Royal Palace and guided tour
per adult from
What's included :
- Walking tour through the old town of Madrid.
- Tourist guide on the walk.
- Access to the Royal Palace and guided tour.
What's excluded :
- Pick up and return to the hotel.
- Entrance to the monuments, except Royal Palace.
- Food and drink.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Madrid, Madrid
Departure on foot accompanied by our guide to the old town, the so-called Madrid de Los Austrias, to know the important Plaza Mayor, and walk down the Arco de Cuchilleros and the winding streets around the Plaza de la Villa nucleus Medieval Madrid, where the oldest buildings are located, Casa and Torre de Los Lujanes, where the French King François I was imprisoned, the House of Cisneros, plateresque style, and the House of the Villa, Madrid City Hall until 2007. In Bailén street we see the neoclassical exterior of the Almudena Cathedral, ending our walk in the Plaza de Oriente where the Royal Palace is located.
Access and an interior visit to the Royal Palace and guided tour
It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Calle de Evaristo San Miguel, 32, 28008 Madrid, Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not available on dates with official events published on the National Heritage website
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.