Madrid After Dark: Explore The City With A Host
Private and personalised experience with a hand-picked Host. Madrileños are famous for their nocturnal spirit, so discover how the locals like to party as the city comes alive at night and you enjoy tapas with your Host, handpicked to suit your personality, needs and preferences. Explore a vibrant neighbourhood and bar hop around some of the coolest bars in the city. Spend an evening like a real Madrid local and explore trendy Malasaña, a spirited neighbourhood known for its vibrant nightlife, traditional taverns and hipster cocktail bars. Discover the Madrileños’ style of a night out which starts with tapas, cañas and good company, followed by bar hopping between tiny taverns and the coolest cocktail bars, and can end clubbing until 6am the next day! Whether you want to relax and sip vermouth as you nibble delicious plates of tapas or party until the sun comes up, your Host will help you discover a side of Madrid’s nightlife that you’ll love!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private and personalised experience
- 3 hours with a host
- Walking experience (if required, your host can suggest public transport or private taxi options)
- 1 cocktail or 2 glasses of wine or 2 beers or soft drinks
- Hotel meet-up (available on request for central location)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks additional to those included
- Tickets to any attractions
- Transportation costs additional to those included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Calle Manuela Malasana 20, 28004 Madrid Spain
Old locals rub shoulders with students in hipster cocktail bars and all are welcome to join in with the fiesta.
Pass By: Plaza del Dos de Mayo, Madrid Spain
You could enjoy this stunning plaza in the night light
Stop At: La Via Lactea, Calle Velarde 18, 28004 Madrid Spain
The perfect stop to enjoy your beverage on your experience.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ocean Rock Bar, Calle San Vicente Ferrer 27, 28004 Madrid Spain
This sports bar is definitely an experience for another beverage stop.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Iglesia de San Antonio de Los Alemanes, Calle de la Puebla 22 Calle de la Puebla, 28004 Madrid Spain
If you enjoy architecture then this Catholic Church under the night lights is the perfect location
Departure Point :Madrid, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Once you have booked your experience, we will be in touch in order to finalise the meeting point details with you. We can arrange pick up from hotels and other locations in the centre of the city. Your meeting point must be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance. This is a walking experience, so your host will meet you on foot.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/10/2018 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- After booking, you will receive a short questionnaire, so you’ll be able to tell us more about your interests and preferences. Based on your responses you’ll be matched with a Host thoughtfully matched to you.
- Meeting Point
- Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- City Unscripted and all City Unscripted hosts follow the WHO (World Health Organization) and local government’s health and safety recommendations at all times. To keep up to date with the latest news we recommend visiting these World Health Organization (WHO) website pages.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.