Madonie and its villages by jeep
Fantastic jeep adventure between Madonite history and culture through mixed off-road routes and mountain roads. We will cross the park admiring wild animals and breathtaking landscapes with a panoramic view of the village of Isnello.
Arrival in Castelbuono where we will visit the village, small tasting of the panettone of Fiasconaro and tour inside the Castle of Sant'Anna, visit to the rooms where the history of the village and the Ventimiglia family will be illustrated. Street-food lunch with typical Sicilian products.
Return to Cefalu going down the Castelbuono valley which leads to the panoramic road that runs along the sea.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - lunch in a restaurant or street food
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Gibilmanna
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santuario Gibilmanna, Gibilmanna, Cefalu, Sicily Italy
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Isnello, Isnello, Province of Palermo, Sicily
tour of the village passage
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Castelbuono, Castelbuono, Province of Palermo, Sicily
tour with lunch
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.