Made in Moscow Small Group Arts Shopping Tour
Take a trip through modern Moscow, checking out the best of the city’s arts and culture. Browse shops selling goods by local artisans, uncover cool finds in design, and explore the galleries that make up Moscow’s modern art movement. Along the way, snack like a true hipster at the city’s only vegan café.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local English-speaking guide
- Vegan snack and drink
What's excluded :
- Additional food and drinks
- Souvenirs and items of a personal nature
- Tips and gratuities for the guide
- Your Moscow tour will start by taking you to the ArtPlay district, the first neighbourhood of its kind in the city, inspired by London’s galleries that occupy former industrial spaces. ArtPlay is home to Moscow’s trendiest studios, shops, and cafés, and we’ll visit a shop where local artisans sell handmade earrings, bracelets, and clothing, as well as old postcards, pins, and other finds. We’ll also browse through a shop where they sell cups and t-shirts with prints made by autistic children.
From there, we’ll take a snack break with a stop at the only vegan place in the city, with a great atmosphere and super delicious food. If the weather’s nice, we’ll gather in their small outdoor garden — but even if we can’t go outside, don’t worry as they have a very hip and stylish cafeteria.
Along the way, you’ll also learn a bit about recycling in Russia, as here is one of few places where they accept rubbish to recycle.
We’ll move on to a few art houses, including the British Higher School of Design and Winzavod, the centre of modern arts and a former wine factory. We’ll visit several galleries situated within the property, which regularly change exhibits and always surprise guests with something original.
While we’re here, you may want to check out a local shop selling vinyl records. You can find rare collector records, as well as some modern editions — a true highlight for vinyl lovers! There are also a few souvenir shops with extraordinary finds — bring your spending money for gifts to bring back home!
At the end of the tour, if you’re feeling hungry, you can stay for a meal at the marvelous café, with tasty dishes and welcoming staff. Otherwise, your guide will accompany you to the closest metro station, leaving you free to explore more of Moscow on your own.
Departure Point :Atrium, Zemlyanoy Val St, 33, Moskva, Russia, 105064
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Kurskaya, Moscow, Russia, 105064
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress standard: Please wear comfortable shoes for walking. For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Urban Adventures has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which recognises companies that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.