Madame Tussauds Museum with Private Akshardham Temple Tour
Madame Tussauds is a wax museum and tourist attraction located at the Regal Theater in New Delhi. The first Madame Tussauds opened over 200 years ago. The New Delhi location opened in 2017. Your excursion includes entry to this museum filled with life-like wax statues of your favorite celebrities and a visit to the Akshardham temple. This temple is a Hindu Mandir located in East Delhi near the banks of the Yamuna River. It also houses India’s largest step well. Akshardham' means the divine abode of God. It is hailed as an eternal place of devotion, purity and peace.
• Life-like wax figurines of world celebrities
• Akshardham Temple
• India’s Largest Step Well
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Hotel pick up and drop off within the city limit of Delhi
- Service of English Speaking Local Guide for the Akshardham Tour
- 2 bottles of mineral water per person
- Entry/Admission - Madame Tussauds Delhi
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Madame Tussauds Delhi, 44 Connaught Circus Regal Building, New Delhi 110001 India
You will be picked up from your hotel in New Delhi in a private air conditioned vehicle and brought to Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in Delhi.
At Madame Tussauds, you will have an interactive experience, where you can touch, see and take photographs with your favorite figures of various genres like Bollywood, Hollywood, Music, and World Leaders. Madame Tussaud’s is a multi-sensory experience which transports you to a new world, a world that is truly ‘Fantastical’. While Madame Tussaud's is famous for making the most incredibly lifelike wax figures; the visitor can take a selfie with Mahatma Gandhi or with hot Bollywood stars. Madame Tussaud’s creates exciting, interactive and immersive experiences, placing you right at the heart of the action.
After the museum tour, you will be joined by your private English speaking guide and driven to Akshardham Temple.
At the end of your tour, you will be driven back to your hotel in New Delhi.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The Museum exhibits are self-guided. Guest is welcome to wander around our attraction at their own pace.
- The Mandir is a sacred house of God and a place of daily worship. To preserve its sanctity and spiritual ambience, a strict dress code operates within the complex.
- Must cover the shoulders, chest, navel, and upper arms
- Shorts and skirts must be at least below knee-length
- Sarong: In case your dress does not comply with above requirement, a free sarong is provided for your visit (Refundable Deposit Rs. 100) Please return the sarong at the exit.
- Following Items NOT ALLOWED in the complex:
- Mobile Phones, Cameras, Usb/Pen Drives, Music Devices, Electronic Items,Weapons,Umbrella,Luggage,Toys,Pets,Food And Drink,Tobacco, Alcohol, Drugs
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.