Machupicchu Full Day Tour
Be part of one the most famous tours in Peru, and have the opportunity to visit the one the wonders of the world a very well organize tour with us, where you will not be worry about any tickets or reservation, where you will have time just enjoy and relax while you are in Cusco and Machupicchu.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Briefing information about the tour one night before
- Pick from the hotel
- Round trip transportation Cusco to Ollantaytambo
- Professional tour guide for Machupicchu tour
- Round trip train tickets Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes
- Entrance ticket for Machupicchu
- Bus tickets to Machupicchu
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- Extra costs
- Not mentioned meals
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
Our departure from the Cusco is going to be early due to we need to travel to Ollantaytambo where the train station is located. Then we will take the train to Machupicchu town or Aguas Calientes, where our guide will be waiting for you and then take to the bus station to take the bus up. Today we will explore the great Machupicchu citadel, and upon arriving with the bus, we will pass the checkpoint and enter to the site. (On the way to the bus station, we always have time to stop and buy snacks).
Our guide is going to start with the guided tour of the most important places such as: the temple of the sun, the Inca place, the three windows temple and the urban area. Then you will have free time to relax and explore the place on your own.
After we you will take the bus down to Aguas Calientes, where you will have time for the lunch, before go to the train station. The train is going to be around 2 hours until get to Ollantaytambo, where the transport is going to wait to take to Cusco.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from each hotelAirports
- Velazco Astete Airport, Cusco Peru
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/24/2019 - 10/20/2021
8/1/2020 - 12/31/2020
Monday: 03:30 AM - 08:00 PM Tuesday: 03:30 AM - 08:00 PM Wednesday: 03:30 AM - 08:00 PM Thursday: 03:30 AM - 08:00 PM Friday: 03:00 AM - 08:00 PM Saturday: 03:30 AM - 08:00 PM Sunday: 03:30 AM - 08:00 PM Monday: 03:30 AM - 08:00 PM Tuesday: 03:00 AM - 08:00 PM Wednesday: 03:30 AM - 08:00 PM Thursday: 03:30 AM - 08:00 PM Friday: 03:30 AM - 08:00 PM Saturday: 03:30 AM - 08:00 PM Sunday: 03:30 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.