Machupicchu Full Day Tour
In Inkas time Machupicchu was a shrine place and to the arrival of the conquistadors this inka city was hidden and all the trails that were connected to this sacred place were destroyed , fortunately Machupicchu was not found by the spanish, but after 379 years was discovered scientifically by Hiran Bingham a North American student from yale university who showed Machupicchu to all the world calling it the LOST CITY OF THE INKAS. WE INVITE YOU TO VISIT THIS UNFORGETABLE EXPERIENCE WITH THIS FULL DAY TRIP TO ONE OF THE SEVEN WONDERS OF THE WORLD!!!
per adult from
16 to 18 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up From Hotel
- Tourist transportation Cusco-Ollantaytambo-Cusco
- Professional english speaking guide.
- Train tickets round trip
- Bus ticket up
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aguas Calientes 08681, Peru
You will visit one of the seven wonders of the world Machupicchu this is not just an Inca city is the best expression of Inca engineering where you will get astonished to see the quality of stonework and of course its location hard to believe how they could change the rugged geography into the most beautiful landscape supported by those incredible Inca terraces.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Portal de Comercio 165, Cusco 08002, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
We also pick up from other hotels, Hostels, Airbnb, just let us know where you are and we will confirm your pick up.
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :Danys Peru, Del Medio 131, Cusco 08002, Peru
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Sun hat
- Sun protection cream
- Waterproof jacket or rain poncho
- Original Passport
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.