Machupicchu Full Day - Cusco
We have 6 reasons
- We do not believe that there is a person who does not want to know one of the 7 places considered wonders in the world. Machu Picchu was chosen one of the 7 wonders of the world in 2007.
- Machu Picchu is built between the Machu Picchu mountain and the Huayna Picchu mountain, these in turn, are surrounded by the Urubamba river canyon and other mountain chains belonging to the Andes mountain range, right on the border with the jungle of the Amazon.
- Feel the energy of one of the most spiritual places in the world.
- Explorar el misterio que envuelve la joya de los incas.
- The Inca Trail to Machu Picchu is considered one of the 5 best walks in the world and has a dream ending at the “Puerta del Sol”, the old main entrance to Machu Picchu.
- The trails of the Huayna Picchu mountain are one of the most amazing short walks in the world
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Professional guide
- All entrance is included
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aguas Calientes 08681, Peru
Its altitude is over 2380 m.a.s.l. The citadel of Machu Picchu is one of the most important archaeological sites in the entire world and is Peru's main destination. Few works done by man show as much harmony with nature as the citadel of Machu Picchu shows us and the 33 archeological groups that are united by the Inka path.
The archaeological complex is located on the top of the mountain, Machu Picchu (in Quechua means ancient mountain or important mountain) which gives its name to the citadel and the impressive landscape that we have all seen.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Cusco Cathedral, Cusco 08002, Peru
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.