Machupicchu Full Day
Shrouded by mist and surrounded by lush vegetation and steep escarpments, the sprawling Inca citadel of Machu Picchu lives up to every expectation. In a spectacular location, it’s the most famous archaeological site on the continent, a must for all visitors to Peru. Like the Mona Lisa or the pyramids, it has been seared into our collective consciousness, though nothing can diminish the thrill of being here. This awe-inspiring ancient city was never revealed to the conquering Spaniards and was virtually forgotten until the early part of the 20th century.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bus tickets up and down
- Entrance to Machupicchu
- Roundtrip train tickets
- Round trip transportation
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Machu Picchu Viajes Peru
What's excluded :
- Restroom on board
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Machu Picchu Viajes Peru, Cusco 08002 Peru
This day we will make our dream of knowing the Wonder of the World come true. We will pick you up from your hotel between 3:30 a.m. to 4:00 a.m., then we will transfer you to the Ollantaytambo station where you will board the train that will take you on a trip of approximately 2 hours to the final hot water station, there your guide will You will be waiting with a sign where you indicate your name, then we will take a 30 minute bus uphill to the Inca city of Machu Picchu. We will start visiting more important and main places with your guide during 2 hours and 30 minutes, such as: (House of the guardian, Temple of the sun, 3 windows, Intihuatana, Aclla huasi, Temple of the condor and water sources), after the visit We will have more free time to explore the Ciutadella de Machu Picchu on our own.
For the return we will take a bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes where we will have our delicious lunch that includes (1 entry, 1 main course, 1 dessert). After lunch we will take the return train at the time indicated on our tickets. (Remember to be at the train station 30 minutes before your departure).
Once you arrive at the Ollantaytambo station outside you will be waiting for our transfer with a sign indicating your name to move to Cusco City with a trip of approximately 2 hours.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our agency picks up all the hotels in Cusco 30 minutes before the departure to the Ollantaytambo station
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.