Machupicchu Full Day
On the way we can appreciate the peaks of perpetual snows such as the Veronica volcano and the Salkantay snowy, and very picturesque villages such as: Pachar, Ollantaytambo, Pampacahua.
Then we move to take the minibus that will take us on a 20-minute trip up a zigzagging path to the city of Machu Picchu, guided tour, we will know its Plaza, Intihuatana, Royal Rooms, Temple of the Three Windows, Cemeteries, its majestic succession of platforms that border the citadel.
Then we return to Aguas Calientes to enjoy a delicious buffet lunch (on behalf of the paxs). Take the train to Ollantaytambo and finally from Ollantaytambo to Cusco by minibus.
per adult from
15 to 18 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bilingual guide
- Round trip train
- Bus Up and Down to Machupicchu
- Entrance to the Citadel
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
We will know its Plaza, Intihuatana, Royal Rooms,
Temple of the Three Windows, Cemeteries, its majestic succession of platforms that line the citadel.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts at 03:45 am from your hotels to depart to ollantaytambo station and to take the train to Machupicchu
Departure Time :3:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.