MACHUPICCHU ALL INCLUSIVE 01 Day Tour
One day Tour to Machupicchu all inclusive , you going to enjoy one of the wonders of the world, Machu Picchu.
The beautiful Machu Picchu Inca citadel was built in the fifteenth century by Inca Pachacutec, this impressive archaeological monument was considered a Royal residence destined to the cult of the Andean Gods
Also was use as a refuge for the elite of the Inca aristocracy, is considered one of the seven wonders of the world since 2007 and is located at 2430 meters altitude in the Urubamba river valley. Visiting this place is for you an unforgettable experience ever imagined.
This trek is often known as "The twenty one day to Machu Picchu Tours".
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup in Cusco city.
- Transport vehicle only for our group to the train Station
- Private Driver " Our Driver is not the tour guide"
- Professional Tour guide, license by the peruvian authorities.
- Bus Consetur to Machupicchu up and down
- Lunch in Machupicchu Village
- Drop off close to main square
What's excluded :
- Other no mentioned
- Pick up from your Hotel in Cusco. Early in the morning, transfer to the train station and boarding the train a majestic journey along the sacred Valley of the Inkas.
During the tour, we will appreciate the beauty of the Andean Mountains and the people of the area, Once we arrive to Machu Picchu village or better known as Aguas Calientes Village. We going to take a touristic bus for about half an hour to the sanctuary city of Machupicchu.
Check in the main entrance is with our entrance fees and original passport.
Let´s start our unique experience in a lifetime; we are facing this amazing world heritage monument.
Our guided experience starts visiting the most important temples of the Inca complex, such as the Temple of the Sun, the Intihuatana, the sacred rock , the Temple of the Three Windows, the mausoleum.
After a 02 hours with our guided service, free time for you and your personal enjoyement, to rest, take photos, scroll on their own wherever your interests take you.
Also you can visit Aguas Calientes village to visit the hot springs, go to places where they sell handicrafts, and others places, until the time to board the train back and transfer to Cusco
We drive back to Cusco and drop you close to the Cusco Main Square.
Departure Point :at your hotel or local house "only close to the Cusco Main Square"
Departure Time :Pick up from Hotel 4:30 am- 5:00am Tour in Group Service
Return Detail :Close to the Cusco Main square
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants.
- Once you get the Trip Confirmation It´s very important you can contact us or leave us a message by e-mail in order to give you an exactly briefing of your tour, the pick up time from your hotel and some advises about our tour; please leave us a message.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.