Machu Picchu Tour 01 Day, Departure at 08:30 AM from Cusco
This is the best option to visit Machu Picchu if you do not want to wake up too early.
With this option to visit Machu Picchu by train you can depart at 08:30 am from Cusco. You can visit Machu Picchu during the midday and part of the afternoon with no risk to have cloudy weather, that use to happen in the morning specially from December to March.
per adult from
13 to 15 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tourist transportation from your hotel in Cusco to the Ollantaytambo train station
- Round trip train ticket Ollantaytambo / Aguas Calientes town / Ollantaytambo train station
- Round trip bus ticket from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu archaeological site - Aguas Calientes
- Entrance ticket to the Sanctuary of Machu Picchu
- Professional tour guide to visit the Machu Picchu Sanctuary
- Transport from Ollantaytambo train station to Cusco city
What's excluded :
- Tips, snacks, food
- Entrance tickets to the Hot Springs (S/.10.00 per person)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
In the morning 08:30 AM we will pick up you from your hotel in Cusco, to take you to Ollantaytambo train station (car trip of 1 hour and 40 minutes approx.).
Once at Ollantaytambo train station, you will board the train to go to the town of Aguas Calientes (train trip of about 2 hours). On the train journey you will enjoy beautiful and charming landscapes with mountains and jungle from southern of Peru (train snacks included).
Once you arrive to Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu town), our staff will be waiting to take you to the bus station, where you will board the bus that makes a zigzag path to the mountain where Machu Picchu is located (bus trip of 30 minutes).
Then we will go to the entrance of Machu Picchu, where you must present your tickets and respective identification documents, from this place you will start the guided tour in the citadel of Machu Picchu, visit the main venues of the city with our guide who will give you all the information and history of Machu Picchu for approximately 2 to 3 hours, we will visit the citadel and places such as: the Main Square, the Circular Tower, the Royal Rooms, among others, on your way we invite you to open the senses and fill with the great energy that hides this majestic place. At appropiate time you will take the bus from the entrance of Machu Picchu to the town of Aguas Calientes, where you can take your lunch in one of the restaurants of the city (Lunch not included). where you can optionally visit the Hot Springs in Aguas Calientes north of the town.
At the appointed time 06:30 PM you will take the train to go back from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo (train trip of 2 hours appox.), where our staff will be waiting for you with a board with your name to take you to the city of Cusco. Arrival time to Cusco 10:30 PM aproximately.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You can let us know the location of your accomodation
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.