Machu Picchu Luxury Tour - Train Hiram Bingham
The Hiram Bingham train service is the most luxurious way to travel to Machu Picchu. For most tourists, visiting Machu Picchu is a unique experience that they will only have once in their lives, and the Hiram Bingham will ensure then a magical and unforgettable journey. Travel by luxury train, with an exquisite Peruvian food, a good selection of wines and show of music on board. Come and visit one of the Seven Wonders of the World: Machu Picchu, and complete the tour with a delicious tea time before going back to the city of Cusco.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transfer Cusco / Poroy Train Station / Cusco
- Ticket entrance to Machu Picchu
- Round trip train transportation
- Brunch with welcome drinks, lunch and a lovely wine selection on board.
- Shuttle Bus Ticket up and down to Machu Picchu entrance
- Tea time
- Dinner Gourmet on board on the way to Cusco
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Poroy, Cusco 08600, Peru
Early morning, we will go to Poroy Train Station in a private transport. From here, we will start an amazing adventure in one of the most spectacular trains of the world, the Train Hiram Bingham. The experience on board is purely first class.
The train’s incredible classic style goes perfectly with the dining room arrangement, making it easy to taste the delightful dishes carefully prepared for us by experienced chefs. We will enjoy a welcome drink, and a gourmet lunch. The train consists of 2 dining cars, one observation / bar car and a kitchen car. This train can accommodate up to 84 persons. The journey from Poroy lasts approximately 3 hours.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Aguas Calientes, Aguas Calientes, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
The landscapes are breathtaking. During the way, you have the opportunity to admire beautiful mountains, with unique flora, as well as the Veronica Snowy. While we follow the Urubamba River course getting closer and closer to the canyon, we’ll arrive at Aguas Calientes. From there, we will take a small bus up the winding road to the sacred citadel of the Incas: Machu Picchu.
Stop At: Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
The Lost City of the Incas will astonish us with its terraces, ceremonial shrines, steps and the solar clock or Intihuatana, all this amid a special atmosphere and on a guided tour. Machu Picchu was built under the dominions of Inca Pachacutec in 1450 A.D., with the purpose to be used as an urban and religious center. Connected through the Inca Trails, Machu Picchu has an altitude of 2400 M.A.S.L., in a subtropical area. In 1911, the citadel was discovered by the American archaeologist Hiram Bingham.
After a cozy tea time in a luxury hotel, we will take the train back to Cusco. Entertainment and fine gourmet dinner on board.
On arrival to Poroy Train Station, we will be transferred to the hotel in Cusco city.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from centrally located downtown Cusco hotels
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The guided tour lasts around 2 hrs and 30 min. After that, you are free to explore Machu Picchu on your own.
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years.
- Train company allows small bags no more than 5 kilos.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain social distance, in case they do not respect the basic safety measures they will be asked to leave the tour. The maximum capacity of the services will be reduced in order to guarantee social isolation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.