Machu Picchu Guided Tour from Aguas Calientes
Appreciate the importance of Machu Picchu, the most iconic tourist attraction in Peru and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, during a 2.5-hour guided group tour of this Incan archaeological site. Assistance from arrival at the train station in Aguas Calientes including transfers to the nearby bus station and purchase of your Machu Picchu entry permit, and Machu Picchu guide included. Tickets and entry fees are not included.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Guided tour
- Transfer to bus station in Aguas Calientes
What's excluded :
- Train tickets to and from Aguas Calientes
- Roundtrip bus tickets from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu and back (about $15 per person/per way)
- Admission ticket to enter Machu Picchu
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
Visit the Archaelogical Site of Machu Picchu
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Entrance and Ticketing Office, Ent. Principal, 08680, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up will be from the Aguas Calientes Train Station at your arrival or if you arrive the day prior the pick up will be from your Aguas Calientes hotel. In both cases please feel free to share your train information or hotel name.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Important: Please indicated your Train Schedule to coordinate the pick up time from Aguas Calientes Train Station including the name of the train company, the category of your passage, the train number and arrival and departure times from Aguas Calientes.
- If you arrive in Aguas Calientes the night before please indicate your hotel name in Aguas Calientes to coordinate a briefing the night before the tour.
- A significant amount of walking is involved.
- Comfortable shoes, a hat, sunscreen, water, a camera, insect repellent and a rain jacket recommended.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is for tickets between 7-11am
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.