Machu Picchu Full One Day Tour from Cusco
A quick way to get to know Machu Picchu in one day, if you don't have much time to be in Cusco Peru, this option is ideal for you. You will know through a two-hour guided tour the most important sectors of Machu Picchu then you will have an hour to continue visiting on your own and then return to the city of Cusco.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer from your hotel to the train station.
- Entrance to the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu
- Professional Guide English / Spanish
- Consettur Bus Tickets Up / Down
- Buffet lunch
- Round Trip Train / Tourist Service
- Transfer from the train station back to your hotel.
What's excluded :
- Hotel stay
- Entrance to Mountain Waynapicchu (additional $ 20)
- Domestic Flights
Pick up from your accommodation in Cusco at 04:30 a.m. You will be taken to the train station where you will board the train for the incredible trip to Machu Picchu. This train journey goes through incredible ecosystems, so prepare your camera to take photos.
Approximately 4 hours after your departure from Cusco, you will arrive at the train station in Aguas Calientes (the town at the foot of Machu Picchu). Your guide will be waiting for you at the train station. Together they will take the bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu, approximately 25 minutes.
Upon arrival in Machu Picchu, you will enter the site (don't forget to stamp your passport!) And your expert guide will give you a tour of the historic citadel for 2-3 hours. After the guided tour, you will have free time to explore the outdoor areas of Machu Picchu and take one of the many walks, such as the Inka Bridge or the Puerta del Sol.
When you finish exploring Machu Picchu, the bus will take you back to Aguas Calientes, where you will have free time to explore the city, relax in the hot springs or relax in one of the many restaurants or cafes. At the end of the afternoon, the train will depart to return to Cusco.
• Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer free pick up from any Cusco (Hotels, Hostels, Airbnb)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.