Machu Picchu Full DayTour with Expedition Class Train Ride
Enjoy unbelievable scenery on board of the Expedition train on your way to discover Machu Picchu's history on this guided tour. Explore the fascinating Inca citadel and take incredible panoramic pictures of a journey unlike any other.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Roundtrip bus to the citadel of Machu Picchu
- Guided tour
- Roundtrip Expedition Train tickets
- Entrance fee to the Citadel of Machu Picchu
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (5 kilos are allowed per person in the train)
- Drinks (available to purchase on board)
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
Following pick-up from your hotel, your tour to Machu Picchu begins with a train ride to Aguas Calientes on board of the Expedition train. The train cars are steeped in the designs of Incan culture, making them the perfect way to start your trip to the Machu Picchu citadel. This train gives you the chance to take in the unbelievable scenery and take incredible panoramic pictures of a journey unlike any other.
You will be waited on by a highly-trained staff member for the duration of your trip. Additionally, you will be able to enjoy a Food and Beverage service for sale, where you will find a wide variety of top quality products.
Upon arrival to Aguas Calientes, explore the train station, crafts market and restaurants in the area.
Next, board a mini bus to the citadel and head to the historic sanctuary of Machu Picchu, explore its ruins and learn from our expert guides as you walk the streets of the amazing mystical ruins. Visit the Temple of the Sun and the Temple of the Condor, see the aqueducts and houses and learn about the sacred Inca terraces. Stroll through town squares and climb delicately carved stone stairways. Esoteric wisdom holds Machu Picchu as the new spiritual center of the world.
You will have time to explore on your own to fully embrace this magnificent wonder of the world and let the once in a lifetime experience set in. Then, you will return to Aguas Calientes town so that you can have lunch.
In the afternoon, we´ll return to the train station so you can catch your train back to Ollantaytambo or Cusco. Upon arrival to the train station, transfer back to your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Kindly notice we do not pick up from Airbnb residencies. Although we can coordinate pick up at the gateway of a hotel nearby your area.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.