Machu Picchu Full Day Tour by Train
Path Tour Operator is the solution for every travel budget, big or small and for all your needs on your trip.
per adult from
12 to 16 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Professional tour guide,
- Entrance fees to Machu Picchu
- Train transport
- Bus Tickets
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
Early in the next morning your guide will pick you up from your hotel and we will drive for about 2 hours to Ollantaytambo Train Station. We will be on the train for around 1 and a half hours before arriving to Aguas Calientes town.
In Aguas Calientes, we will catch the bus for another 25 minutes to reach the Machupicchu Archeological Site, where you will have a guided tour for around 2 and a half hours, as you visit the most important temples around Machupicchu.
Afterwards you will take the bus back to Aguas Calientes for an optional lunch. Later in the afternoon you need to be at the station half an hour before the train departs for Ollantaytambo. There our driver will be waiting for you to take you back to your hotel in Cusco.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We also collect travelers from the hotels, hostels and B&B
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/6/2019 - 10/18/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.