Machu Picchu - Full Day from Cusco
We are one of the best Cusco agencies for a long time in the region, considering us one of the classic companies of Cusco.
Time has allowed us to take thousands of tourists to Machu Picchu, they are our best recommendation letter, with all our support experience, you and your companions can enjoy a very pleasant travel experience.
per adult from
18 to 20 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer and pick up at Ollantaytambo train station.
- Train ticket to Machu Picchu category Voyager or Expedition (round trip)
- Bus up and down to Machu Picchu.
- Entrance ticket to the citadel of Machu Picchu.
- Guided tour in the citadel of Machu Picchu by a certified guide.
- Permanent assistance and guidance 24/7 by an assigned travel agent.
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- Entrance ticket to Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu mountain optional USD 35.00 book in advance
- Buffet lunch option in Machu Picchu Ciudadela - US $ 40.00 per person (Tinkuy restaurant)
- Lunch option (tourist menu) in Aguas Calientes - US $ 15.00 (Alpakitay restaurant)
- Upgrade train class - US $ 65.00 per person
- Tour in Portuguese - Additional US $ 70.00 per group.
- Excursion in French- Additional US $ 100.00 per group.
- Excursion in Italian - Additional US $ 100.00 per group.
- Excursion in German - Additional US $ 100.00 per group.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
To visit Machu Picchu we must get up early, it is a bit long but very rewarding to see a wonderful citadel built of huge stones, the tour starts very early ...
04:00 am - Pick up from the hotel to transfer them to the train station located in Ollantaytambo, the tour is done by bus or cars and lasts approximately two hours.
06:10 am - Boarding the train to the town of Aguas Calientes.
08:30 am - Arrival to the town of Aguas Calientes, known as Machu Picchu Pueblo, upon arrival, a staff of our agency will be waiting for you and your companions to start the tour to our world wonder, before you will have a few minutes to take A little snack, buy some snaks or maybe use the toilets.
10:00 am - We will board the bus that will take us to the Inca citadel, this trip takes approximately 25 minutes, when arriving at the entrance control we must join the group led by our official guide.
11:00 am - Entrance to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu, (if you have an entrance ticket to any of the mountains, admission is earlier, you must coordinate it with the guide or with your travel agent a day before) we start the tour by a path that will take us up to the first terrace, where we can take the classic photo of Machu Picchu, simply, a wonderful view, now if, to enjoy ...
By averaging 2:00 pm we will be finishing the guided tour, giving you time to explore the corners where some photos were missing ... If you wish you can check the lunch options we have for this day.
04:30 pm - Return bus to the town of Aguas Calientes, you must leave the citadel and wait your turn to get on the bus, when you arrive at the village you will have some hours to explore the craft market or to take a walk through its narrow streets , if you want to have lunch, we recommend the tourist restaurant Alpakitay that is in the town and has a beautiful view towards the river, a very important fact: if you say that you are going on behalf of our agency My Cusco Trip, they will give you a complimentary pisco sour.
09:00 pm - Boarding at the train station of Machu Picchu Pueblo.
09:30 pm - Departure of the train that will take us back to the Ollantaytambo station.
11:00 pm - We will arrive at the Ollantaytambo train station, when leaving the station an agent of our agency will be waiting for you to board them on the bus back to Cusco, you must take into account that when leaving the station there are too many people, Do not despair and calmly try to locate the transfer or driver who is waiting for you, you can identify it by having a sign with your name or by the flame icon with lenses.
12:45 am - We will arrive in Cusco, the arrival point where we disembark is in San Francisco square (three blocks from the central Plaza de Armas) from here we must walk or board a taxi to get to the hotel you have reserved, which He will be waiting for you with the room ready for a well-deserved rest after such a fascinating adventure.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Wait ready at the hotel reception or meeting point.Airports
- Velazco Astete Airport, Cusco Peru
- Terminal de buses
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.