Machu Picchu Full Day
It is a trip to the wonderful Inca city Machu Picchu one of the majestic works of Inca engineering and architecture was built in the time of Emperor Pachacutec in the fifteenth century epoch of the Inca expansion. The city hides between the sacred mountains Huayna Picchu and Machupicchu. The wonderful Inca city of Machu Picchu awaits you, live a unique and magical experience visiting this Wonder of the World and Mixed Heritage Culture and Nature of Humanity.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance to Machupicchu
- Pick up from your hotel
- Roundtrip train tickets
- Tour Guide
- Transfer Cusco-Ollantaytambo-Cusco
What's excluded :
- Bus to Machupicchu up-down
- Extra expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
You will start with a pick-up from your hotel at 3:40 am towards the one-way train station EXPEDICIÓN PERU RAIL from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes departing at 6:30 am (train time may vary according to availability) , the train trip lasts 1 hour with 20 minutes on arrival. The Guide will be waiting for you with a sign with your name, you can take some time for your breakfast, then we will take the CONSETUR bus that takes us to the archaeological center of Machu Picchu, in the which will have a guided tour through the different architectural centers of the beautiful Wonder of the world, after the visit we will return to Aguas Calientes to enjoy a delicious lunch, we will have a time to know the city of Aguas Calientes and we will take pictures, we will take the return train On the way to Ollantaytambo in the afternoon, where a transport unit awaits us that takes us to Cusco city with approximate arrival of 9:30 pm.
Duration: 1 day
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please wait in the reception room for transportation or the guide, transfer will come for you at the time indicated in the itinerary.
Departure Time :3:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Most travelers can participate
- A personal light backpack
- Documents (passports)
- Extra money (soles)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Personal medication
- Sun glasses and plastic bag
- To make this tour, you must be in Cusco at least 1 day before.
- We will pick up from your hotel
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.