Machu Picchu Full Day
Discover Machu Picchu, one of the new "seven wonders of the world", during this full day trip and guided tour from Cusco. Take a train trip in the morning from Cusco before enjoying a guided tour of this famous Inca Citadel. Round-trip train tickets, site entrance fee, guided site visit, hotel transfers are covered.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation Cusco - Ollantaytambo.
- Professional guide Spanish or English
- Round-trip train ticket
- First aid kit.
- Bus up / down to the citadel of Machu Picchu.
- Entrance ticket to the archaeological center of Machu Picchu.
- Permanent assistance provided by our Company
- Transportation Ollantaytambo - Cusco
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
will pick you up at your HOTEL at 4:00 am before the train leaves, then be transported to the station for 1 hour and 45 minutes, located in the town of Ollantaytambo, this is the place where we will board the Train ”that We will be transported from Ollantaytambo to the town of “Aguas Calientes” whose trip will last 1 hour and 40 minutes, when we arrive at the town of Aguas Calientes our guide will be waiting for us to take us to the bus station, Then we will board and have a trip for 35 minutes until you reach the archaeological park of Machu Picchu which is located at 2250 meters above sea level
Upon arriving at the citadel of Machu Picchu, after having passed through the different controls we will start with our guided tour, which will last 2 hours 30 minutes, to know the main points
After our guided tour you will have free time of a few hours to visit Machu Picchu on your own and the places of greatest interest.
At an appropriate time we will board the bus from Machu Picchu to the town of Aguas Calientes, where you can appreciate the town of Aguas Calientes and you will also have free time to visit the temo-medicinal baths of Aguas Calientes. PM the indicated time will board the train back to Ollantaytambo, where our staff awaits you to return them to Cusco and then to your hotel.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Calle del Medio 101, Cusco 08002, Peru
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Velazco Astete Airport, Cusco Peru
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.