Machu Picchu By Train (Day Trip)
Our one day train tour to Machu Picchu takes you on one of the most incredible train journeys in the world. Following the route of the Urubamba River all the way to the cloud forest that surrounds Machu Picchu you enjoy the beautiful scenery of the high Andes throughout the course of the journey. On arrival to Aguas Calientes you are met by your Guide and head straight up to Machu Picchu for your guided tour of the site.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Cusco Hotel Transfer
- Round Trip Transfer to Poroy
- Round Trip Train Ticket from Poroy to Aguas Calientes
- Round Trip Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu Citadel
- Entrance to Machu Picchu Citadel
- Bi-Lingual Guide (Spanish and English)
What's excluded :
- Access to Huyana Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain (pre booking is a must and costs USD 20 each)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
Leaving from Cusco very early in the morning we'll travel by bus to Poroy in the Sacred Valley where we'll board our train to Aguas Calientes. With beautiful scenery throughout the journey the train journey itself is an experience. Following the course of the river down the Sacred Valley you'll arrive to Aguas Calientes and head straight up to Machu Picchu for your guided tour. The tour lasts for about 2 hours during which you'll learn about the Incas and visit all the most important areas of the citadel.
After your tour you'll have free time to explore the site by yourself. There are various areas that are not included in the tour such as the Inca bridge, you can ask your guide for suggestions. Later in the afternoon you take the bus back down to Aguas Calientes where you will take the train back to Ollantaytambo (aprox. 2 hours) and then carry on by bus to Cusco (another 2 hours).
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will be picking you up from your hotel within the historic centre of Cusco. Please Note: This service doesn't include pick up in private residencies, example; Airbnb or hotels that are outside the historic centre.
Departure Time :3:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.