Machu Picchu By Car (2 Days)
Now Machu Picchu is not more difficult to know or expensive, (Now it is cheaper and easy) For that reason was created one new alternative route to the traditional train travel route. This trip is for a new paved path from Cusco to Santa Maria then until Hidroeléctrica it is unpaved route, totally 6 hours by car with some stops along the way, like for picture and for lunch. For that reason it is not necessarily to use the expensive train services, After the trip by car we will walk around 2 or 3 hours until Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu pueblo), during the trip you will enjoy beautiful landscapes, valleys, snow-capped mountains, high forest full of flora and rivers that descend from the top of mountains with very clear water and some villages of the local people are very friendly plowing pleasant trip to Inca city of Machu Picchu.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Cusco Hotel Transfer
- 1 Night's accommodation in Aguas Calientes
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- Train from Hidro Eletrica to Aguas Calientes and back
- Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu and back
- Lunch on the second day
Day 1: Cusco - Hidro Eletrica - Aguas Calientes
Stop At: Aguas Calientes, Aguas Calientes, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
We will be picking you up from you hotel in the historic centre of Cusco at 07:30 in the morning. We will then start our journey along the scenic route to Hidro Eletrica. Once here, we will stop for lunch before hiking to Aguas Calientes. At Aguas Calientes we will accomodate you in a hotel. At night, we will meet for dinner.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in Aguas Calientes
Day 2: Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Cusco
Stop At: Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
After having breakfast at your hotel, early in the morning we will start our trek upto the citadel of Machu Picchu (optionally you can take a bus on the way up for USD 12). Our guide would give you a complete tour of the Incan citadel. Upon completion of your tour you can start your hike back down to Aguas Calientes. You will then need to trek to Hidro Eletrica where our transport will be waiting for you
Duration: 4 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will be picking you up from your hotel within the historic centre of Cusco. Please Note: This service doesn't include pick up in private residencies, example; Airbnb or hotels that are outside the historic centre.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.