Machu Picchu By Car (2 Days)
For many visitors to Peru and even South America, a visit to the Inca city of Machu Picchu is the long-anticipated highpoint of their trip. In a spectacular location, it’s the best-known archaeological site on the continent. This awe-inspiring ancient city was never revealed to the conquering Spaniards and was virtually forgotten until the early part of the 20th century.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Transport Cusco - Hidro Eletrica - Cusco
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- Bi-Lingual guide
- 2 Hours guided tour
- Entry/Admission - Machu Picchu market adjacent to the train station
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- Waynapicchu Mountain climb entrance fees US$ 30 (Request in advance to provide if still available)
- Hot springs entrance fees (You can get the ticket only once in Aguas Calientes)
Day 1: Cusco - Hidro Eletrica
Stop At: Machu Picchu market adjacent to the train station, Machu Picchu Peru
In between 0730 and 0800 AM we will pick you up from the hotel where you are staying or from a decided a meeting point. The drive to Hidro Eletrica will be through renowned Sacred Valley. During the trip we will pass through many towns and witness climate change of different tropical places and Andean mountain ranges. We will then reach Hidro Electrica where lunch will be served. We will then start a hike towards Aguas Calientes town along the railway line for approximately 2 and a half hours.
Duration: 12 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in Aguas Calientes
Day 2: Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Cusco
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
We will wake start at 4:00 AM and hike to Aguas Calientes (you can optionally take a bus for USD 12 – one way), the hike will be approximately one and a half hour. We will try to enter the citadel as soon as possible to witness the clouds clearing by as the first rays of the day shimmers on the citadel of Inca, Machu Picchu. Our certified guide will give you a two hours’ guided tour explaining the prominence of each area of the citadel, you will then have some time to walk around and click photos or hike the Huyana Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain (additional tickets have to be purchased). At around 11:30 am we will head back to the town of Aguas Calientes the town of Machu Picchu by foot to take the 1:20 pm train to Hidroelectrica, where our transport will be waiting for us to head back to the city of Cusco, we will be arriving at Cusco around 9:30 pm.
Duration: 6 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will be picking you up from hotels within the historic centre of Cusco
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.