Machu Picchu by Auto 2 Days and 1 Night
Offer: Machu Picchu 2D / 1N visit Machu Picchu in the most economical way and where you will live an unforgettable experience, since you can appreciate beautiful landscapes and see a beautiful sunrise in the Inca city of Machu Picchu.
This route is also known as Machu Picchu by car, or hydroelectric route.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Tourist transport Cusco - Hydroelectric - Cusco
- Professional guide (Spanish / English)
- 1 night of basic accommodation shared with other paxs in Aguas Calientes.
- Entrance ticket to the Sanctuary of Machupicchu
- 01 lunch, 01 dinner (first day).
- 01 breakfast (second day)
What's excluded :
- Train Aguas calientes - Hydroelectric
- Bus Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu
- Accommodation in Cusco
- Entrance to the thermal baths
Day 1: Cusco - Hidroelectrica - Aguas Calientes
Stop At: Central Hidroelectrica Machu Picchu, Urubamba Province, 08680, Peru
Our trip starts from Cusco, where we will have a car trip for 5 hours and then we will start our trek to the town of Machu Picchu (Aguas Calientes). The walk is calm and has beautiful landscapes with which you will love.
Duration: 10 minutes
Accommodation included: One night of shared basic accommodation in Aguas Calientes.
Day 2: Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Cusco
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
Early in the morning, 4:30 am, we will start our trek from Aguas calientes to the Machu Picchu Sanctuary where we will be able to observe a unique and magical sunrise. Then we will have a guided tour in the city of Machu Picchu. Around 10:00 am we will descend from Machu Picchu towards Aguas Calientes.
Around 12:00 pm we will start our trek to the Machu Picchu Hydroelectric Plant where we will be waiting for our transportation by car to take us back to Cusco.
Duration: 10 minutes
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
At the agreed time we stop at your hotel to pick you up, and start our trip to Machu Picchu.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.