Machu Picchu, all day visit
Undoubtedly, any look of Machu Picchu gives the feeling that it is a citadel built between heaven and earth, a place made by mythological beings, which is at the height of the flight of birds. A place that gives the sensation that all its constructions, its rocks, monuments and platforms float in a space located in a limbo between men and gods. This Sanctuary, on top of the mountain, has remained intact to sunrises and sunsets, rains and storms and is one of the 7 seven new wonders of the world. Machu Picchu is undoubtedly one of the places you should know before you die, testimony of the Incas, of this great town that lived in ancient Peru.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer from / to your hotel to the train station in Cusco or Poroy
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- Bus up / down bus ticket
- Buffet lunch in Aguas Calientes
- Professional guide for the guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Receivers and headphones
- Permanent assistance
- Exclusive access to the rest room of the Peru Sightseeing office in Machu Picchu
- Entry/Admission - Peru Sightseeing - Machu Picchu
- Entry/Admission - Consettur Macchu Picchu
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- Train tickets to / from Machu Picchu.
- Drinks during lunch
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Poroy, Cusco 08600, Peru
Transfer to the station to board the train to the town of Machu Picchu, formerly called Aguas Calientes.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Aguas Calientes, Aguas Calientes, Machu Picchu, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
After the train trip, we will arrive at the Machu Picchu station where we will be received by the expert team of Peru sightseeing Tours.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Peru Sightseeing - Machu Picchu, 701,, Avenida Hermanos Ayar, Aguas Calientes 08681, Peru
The team of experts will accompany us to the Machu Picchu office to introduce us to the guide and then assist us to board the bus that will take us to the entrance of the citadel. We will have access to the exclusive waiting room with use of lockers and Wi-Fi access.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Consettur Macchu Picchu, Avenida Hermanos Ayar, Machu Pikchu 08681, Peru
Transfer by bus from the town of Machu Picchu (formerly called Aguas Calientes) to the entrance of the Inca citadel. The ascent takes approximately 40 minutes.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
The guided tour is led by expert guides, who will be waiting for us to have a memorable experience and get what we came for (nature, history, photographs, etc.).
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :1: Hilton Garden Inn Cusco, Av. Abancay 207, Cusco 00000, Peru
2: Agustos Cusco Hotel, Av. Hipolito Unanue 155, Cusco 08002, Peru
3: Casa Andina Premium Cusco, Plazoleta Limacpampa Chico 473, Cusco 08002, Peru
4: Casa Andina Standard Cusco Plaza, Calle Espinar 142, Cusco 08002, Peru
5: Casa Andina Standard Cusco Koricancha, Calle San Agustin 371, Cusco 08002, Peru
6: Casa Andina Standard Cusco San Blas, Chihuampata 278, Cusco 08003, Peru
7: Casa Andina Standard Cusco Catedral, Sta Catalina Angosta 149, Cusco 08002, Peru
8: Novotel Cusco, Calle San Agustin 239, Cusco 08002, Peru
9: JW Marriott El Convento Cusco, Esquina De La, Ruinas 432, Cusco 08001, Peru
10: Ramada by Wyndham Costa Del Sol Cusco, Sta Teresa 344, Cusco 08002, Peru
11: Hotel Jose Antonio, Av. Pardo Paseo de los Héroes 1080, Cusco 08002, Peru
12: Sonesta Hotel Cusco, Av El Sol Nro 954, Cusco 08002, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
Our pick-ups begin 30 minutes before the tour in the hotels located in the center of Cusco, with a tolerance of 10 minutes of waiting. But if the hotel is located in the San Blas neighborhood, one of our assistants will pick you up from the hotel on foot to a meeting point, since being an area of little access our vehicle cannot access.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.