Machame route 6 days Kilimanjaro trekking Adventures Gap Year
This is professionally guided Kilimanjaro climbing trips, all guides have skills and mountain climbing certificates. Accommodation is quality and comfort, and food is very enough and meets international standards.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport from Hotel to Kilimanjaro Machame gate, all park fees, all meals on the mountain, clean safe drinking water, certificate of climbing, first aid, rescue and transfer to Moshi.
What's excluded :
- salaries of guides/porters/cook
Mount Kilimanjaro climbing tour to see green forest, waterfalls, river, wildflowers, wildlife, volcano rocks and snow. This is Kilimanjaro expeditions and part of the mountaineering of seven summits. Kilimanjaro trekking via Machame route can be 6 days for experienced climbers or 7 days Machame route Kilimanjaro climb for first time climbers.
• Machame, Machame, Kilimanjaro Region
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Kilimanjaro International Airport, Kilimanjaro Airport Rd, Tanzania
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/31/2020 - 10/20/2021
Monday: 08:30 AM - 06:00 PM Tuesday: 08:30 AM - 06:00 PM Wednesday: 08:30 AM - 06:00 PM Thursday: 08:30 AM - 06:00 PM Friday: 08:30 AM - 06:00 PM Saturday: 08:30 AM - 06:00 PM Sunday: 12:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Climbing is safe because all tents and mattresses are washed by soap, dried at the sun, and sanitized. Food equipment are washed by hot water, soap and dried.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.