Macau Sightseeing Day Trip from Hong Kong With Lunch
Complete your visit to Hong Kong with a day trip to Macau, once the oldest European settlement in the Orient. Sit back and relax as you sail across the sea from Hong Kong to Macau on a jetfoil or catamaran. Explore Macau's historical sites, such as the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Ruins of St Paul and A-Ma Temple (Macau Barra), and visit modern establishments like the Macau Tower with your expert guide. With lunch and round-trip hotel transport included, this full-day sightseeing tour is not to be missed!
Please note: Due to tight schedule, this product is not recommended to travelers who need to leave Hong Kong on the same day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Experienced Local guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Return fast ferry to Macau
What's excluded :
- Macau Tower observation deck entry fee
- Macau Visa if required
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Historic Centre of Macau, Macau Peninsula, Macau China
Meet your driver at your Hong Kong hotel and make your way to the ferry terminal, where you’ll board a fast ferry for a 60-minute ride across the open sea. Your full day of sightseeing kicks off when you step ashore the former Portuguese colony of Macau. Take a scenic drive through the Guia Circuit and see where the famed Macau Grand Prix is held each year. The tight corners and quick elevation gains make this street circuit one of the most challenging on earth. Pay a visit to A-Ma Temple, a famous UNESCO Heritage Site.. After you’ve taken in the temple, head to the top of the 11th tallest tower on earth – Macau Tower. Entry to the observation deck is optional (own expense) but the views are worth it, so be sure to carry your camera! Enjoy an international buffet lunch at a local restaurant. Make one last historical stop at the Ruins of St Paul—an ancient complex that used to be the site of the Cathedral of St Paul and St Paul’s College. Built in the 16th century by Christian exiles, a trip to the top of the ruin’s 66 steps offers up incredible views of the stone carvings and structural remnants around the site. Finally, head to the Macau Casino for one last adventure and place your bets in the premiere card room. Play a hand or simply take in all of the excitement before heading back to Hong Kong by fast ferry and returning to your hotel
Duration: 11 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up from selected downtown hotels is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note that during the Christmas and New Year period there may be delays at immigration and re-routing of traffic around the major tourist areas
- Infants below the age of 1 are free of charge
- Please bring your passport on the tour. Residents of certain countries are required to obtain a visa prior to entry into Macau
- Indian nationals must apply for and successfully complete pre-arrival registration online before they can visit or transit the HKSAR visa-free (if seeking to enter the HKSAR during transit). More detailed explanation, please check with Hong Kong Immigration Department
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- As of 4 February 2020 buffet lunch will not be available and will be replaced by set menu lunch (until further notice)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All travellers are required to wear their masks throughout the tour. Social distancing measures will be followed as per local government's advice.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.