Macau Sightseeing and Transfer for House of Dancing Water Show
If you want to go to Macau and watch House of Dancing Water, this tour might be the perfect choice. With 2-way ferry tickets and hotel pickup, you can take advantage of both the UNESCO World Heritage sites and modern wonders in Macau. There is sightseeing around the Historic Center of Macau, followed by a buffet lunch on Macau Tower. After lunch is a visit to the Sands Casino. Transfer to Venetian Macau at 04:30pm. After 2-3 hours free time in Cotai Strip, walk for 10 minute to the theater at the City of Dreams to catch the The House of Dancing Water starting at 8pm.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- PIckup from 40 hotels on Hong Kong Island, 60 hotels in Kowloon. Transfer to ferry terminal to Macau
- Meet another tour guide at Macau's Ferry Terminal. Visit Ruins of St. Paul's Church (World Heritage)
- Ruins of St. Paul's Roman Catholic Church (World Heritage)
- Museum of Macau
- Mount Fortress (World Heritage)
- Na Tcha Temple (World Heritage)
- St. Dominic's Church (World Heritage)
- Holy House of Mary
- Senado Square
- Leal Senado Building (World Heritage)
- General Post Office Building
- Macau Tower Observation Deck, see the place for SkyWalk and bungee jump
- Buffet lunch at 360 cafe, a 360 degrees revolving restaurant on the 60th floor of Macau Tower.
- After lunch, coach transfer to Venetian Macao. Free time in Cotai Strip. Your coach & guide leave.
- House of Dancing Water ticket is included in option of "Tour from HK + Show Ticket" only
- Take free hotel shuttle bus (offered by Venetian Macao) to ferry terminal at 2200.Take ferry at 2300
- If you do not offer a preferred pickup place in HKG, you will receive cancellation note & refund.
- House of Dancing Water Ticket is NON-REFUNDABLE.
What's excluded :
- Macau Visa fee for customer who needs a Macau entry visa
- Gratuities for guide and driver (recommended)
- Private transfer to Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal after show (You will take free shuttle bus)
- When you arrive at Hong Kong's ferry terminal, return coach transfer to your hotel in Hong Kong
- SkyWalk or bungee jump on Macau Tower
- Return taxi fare if you take SkyWalk or bungee jump on Macau Tower
- Start your day with hotel pickup between 7:20am to 8:10am (the final pickup time will be confirmed with your reservation). You will then be transferred to the ferry terminal. Take a 1-hour ferry ride to Macau.
When you arrive, you'll begin a sightseeing excursion. The highlight is a visit to the UNESCO World Heritage sites at the Historic Center of Macau, including the Ruins of St Paul’s, where you’ll climb up the steps to check out the ornate façade of a Catholic church from the early 1700s. Other landmarks here include the Old City Walls, Portuguese remnants that date back to 1569, and check out Mount Fortress, built between 1617 and 1626, the 1st university in Asia, the old Senado Square, the first chamber in Macau, the first western style clinic, St. Dominic's Church wichis famous for its decorated wooden ceiling. You will learn Macau's history, culture in Museum of Macau.
Following your sightseeing trip you'll stop for a buffet lunch served at 360 Cafe, a revolving restaurant located on the 60th floor of Macau Tower. Enjoy the splendid view from the observation deck which is 223m above ground over looking the entire Macau. At 5pm, the coach will transfer you to Venetian Macau Resort. This place is 10 minute walking to the City of Dreams for the House of Dancing Water show. Your tour guide will provide you with a return ferry ticket to Hong Kong departing at 10:35pm (after the show ends) and bid farewell.
Before the show, you'll have free time. You might visit the nearby Hard Rock Hotel, Grand Hyatt Macau, and Crown Tower. You might also choose to enjoy a delicious meal in a top class restaurant (own expense), or spend your time in upscale retail shops offering a wide variety of fashion, beauty and accessories.
After the show, you're ready to head to the Macau Outer Harbor Ferry Terminal, a free hotel shuttle bus leaves every 15 minutes stopping at the following locations en route:
The 1st stop: Hard Rock Hotel
The 2nd stop: Casino Main Portal
The 3rd stop: Grand Hyatt
The 4th stop: Crown Towers
- The show time of The House of Dancing Water is from 20:00 to 21:30.
- After the show, please take 20-minute free hotel shuttle bus back to Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal.
- Then use the return ferry ticket that your tour guide gave to you to go back to Hong Kong at 23:00
- Ferry service from Macau to Kowloon stops operation after 22:30, but ferry service to Hong Kong Island is available till midnight.
- You will arrive at ferry terminal at Hong Kong Island at about 24:00. Please take a taxi back to your hotel at your own cost from ferry terminal.
Departure Point :1: B. P. International House, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
2: Harbour Grand Hong Kong, 23 Oil St, North Point, Hong Kong
3: Harbour Plaza 8 Degrees, 199 Kowloon City Rd, To Kwa Wan, Hong Kong
4: Harbour Plaza Metropolis, 7 Metropolis Dr, Hung Hom, Hong Kong
5: Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hong Kong, 50 Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
6: Imperial Hotel, 32-34 Nathan Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
7: InterContinental Grand Stanford Hong Kong, 70號 Mody Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
8: Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel, 3 Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
9: Prince Hotel, Harbour City, 23 Canton Rd, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
10: Metropark Hotel Mongkok, Prince Edward, Hong Kong
11: Royal Plaza Hotel 帝京酒店, 193 Prince Edward Rd W, Mong Kok, Hong Kong
12: Renaissance Hong Kong Harbour View Hotel, 1 Harbour Rd, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
13: The Cityview, 23 Waterloo Rd, Yau Ma Tei, Hong Kong
14: Middle Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick-up to the following hotels:Attiude on Granville HotelB P International HouseBest Western Grand HotelBest Western Hotel Causeway BayBest Western Plus Hotel KowloonBest Western Plus Hotel Sheung WanBooth Lodge (The Salvation Army)Burlington HotelButterfly on MorrisonButterfly on PratButterfly on VictoriaCaritas Bianchi LodgeCasa HotelCity GardenConrad Hong KongCordis, Hong KongCosmo HotelCourtyard By MarriottCrowne Plaza Hong Kong Causeway BayDorsett Mong Kok HotelDorsett WanChaiEast HotelEaton HotelEmpire Hotel, Causeway BayEmpire Hotel, WanchaiFenwick PierFour Seasons Hotel Hong KongGloucester Luk Kwok HotelGoodrich HotelGrand Hyatt Hong KongGrand View HotelGuangdong Hotel HKHarbour Grand Hong KongHarbour Grand KowloonHarbour Plaza 8 DegreesHarbour Plaza MetropolisHarbour Plaza North PointHilton Garden Inn Hong Kong MongkokHoliday Inn Express Causeway Bay HKHoliday Inn Golden MileHotel Bonaparte By RhombusHotel IconHotel Jen Hong KongHotel Panorama by RhombusHotel SAVHyatt Regency HK TSTIBIS Hong Kong Central & Sheung WanInn HotelIntercontinental Grand Stanford HKInterContinental HKIsland PacificIsland Shangri-LaJW Marriott Hotel Hong KongKerry Hotel HKKew Green Hotel WanchaiKimberley HotelKings HotelKowloon HotelKowloon Shangri-La HotelL'Hotel Causeway Bay Harbour ViewLangham Hotel, HK (TST)Largos HotelMarco Polo Gateway HotelMarco Polo HK HotelMarco Polo Prince HotelMetropark Hotel KowloonMetropark Hotel Mong KokMetropark Hotel, Causeway BayNathan HotelNew World Millennium HKNovotel Century Hong KongNovotel Nathan Road Kowloon HKPark HotelPeninsula HKPrudential HotelRegal Hong KongRegal Kowloon HotelRegal Oriental HotelRenaissance Harbour ViewRosedale Hong KongRosedale Hotel Kowloon MongkokRoyal Plaza HotelShamrock HotelSheraton HK Hotel & TowersSilka Seaview HotelSilka West Kowloon HotelSouth China HotelSouth Pacific HotelStanford Hillview HotelStanford Hotel (MongKok)The Charterhouse Causeway BayThe City ViewThe Emperor (373 Queen's Road East)The Empire Hotel KowloonThe Excelsior Hong KongThe Harbour ViewThe Imperial HotelThe Luxe ManorThe Mira HKThe Park Lane Hong Kong a PullmanThe Ritz-CarltonThe Royal GardenThe Royal Pacific Hotel & TowersThe Wharney Guang Dong Hong KongVIC on the HarbourW HotelWest HotelYesinn @YMT Wing Sing LaneYMCA of HK (The Salisbury)
Return Detail :Venetian Macao, Macao
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you book a tour, but do not offer a pickup place, you will receive cancellation notice and refund. If you stay in a local home or a hotel not in the pickup list, please inform of the address upon booking. You will be informed of the nearest pickup hotel and pickup time to meet your tour guide. Your reply of approval of this pickup arrangement and deadline of apply time is critical. Booking will be rejected If you don't approve this pickup arrangement, and refund will be arranged.
- If you see your hotel name on this page, it does not mean your tour guide can read your mind and know your hotel name automatically. Instead, please offer hotel name to the local tour operator by email or phone for pickup arrangement. Otherwise the tour bus will not go to your hotel.
- If you book an activity less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled activity start time, you are required to telephone the local tour supplier immediately right after your booking. Otherwise the tour bus will not go to your hotel and refund will be arranged.
- You will receive a Final Confirmation Voucher with pickup time and meeting place from the local tour supplier in Hong Kong. The telephone number of the local tour supplier is displayed on your voucher. The office is open from 0700 to 2100 Hong Kong time. If no one answers the phone call after office hour, please telephone again at 0700 next day for urgent help.
- Upon pickup, your tour guide will find you by eye contact, or read your name from the pickup list. MUST be on time since the reserved round-trip ferry tickets are not changeable. There is no refund for no show or late arrival.
- Please inform your nationality on reservation. You are recommend to use keyword of "Corpo de Polícia de Segurança Pública" to search on Internet and check if you need a visa for Macau. Please bring along passport for immigration entry at Macau.
- The immigration department of Hong Kong has announced that starting from 23 January 2017, Indian national must apply for and successfully complete pre-arrival registration online before they can visit Hong Kong visa-free. From 23 January for any Indian passport holder join the any outgoing tour to Macau must bring their passport and with copy of pre-arrival registration. When your tour guide pick up the Indian guest for outgoing tour to Macau, they will check with the guest to ensure they have the copy of pre-arrival registration.
- Chinese passport holders need to have Macau Travel Permit and should apply it from Chinese Embassy before you arrive in Hong Kong. Chinese citizen from mainland China please do not book this tour because you might have problem for re-entry of Hong Kong in the same day. Due to different explanation of visiting times of your Hong Kong Travel Permit, you might be rejected to re-enter into Hong Kong,
- Museum of Macau is not included for tours on Monday.
- Ages below 21 or those wearing shorts or slippers are not allowed access to casino. No photos allowed inside museum and casino.
- If you want to stay on Macau Tower to take SkyWalk or bungee jump at own cost, you will give up the rest program of Venetian Macao (no partial refund). Please tell your tour guide that you will leave the group, and ask for your return ferry ticket. Please notice no land transfer will be arranged after Macau Tower if you leave the group.
- You will have options to choose from:
- "Tour from HK + No Show Ticket" is designed for passengers who have bought show tickets by themselves already.
- "Tour from HK + Show Ticket" is a full package for passengers coming from Hong Kong.
- Your House of Dancing Water Ticket is an E-Ticket and you are not required to exchange for the Show Ticket at the Box Office. This ticket is valid only for the date, time and performance. The ticket supplier is not responsible for lost, stolen and damaged tickets or other items of personal property. For security purposes and upon request, the holder of this ticket may be subject to inspection and for these purposes must open any bag, package or other item which is in his or her possession before entering the venue. This ticket may not be resold, distributed as premium or with any monetary gain.
- Late comers will only be admitted into the House of Dancing Water theater 15 minutes after the performance has begun. Patrons must accept the risk of getting wet when seated in the theatre. No requests for compensation will be entertained.
- The House of Dancing Water show ends at 21:30, then you need to take free hotel shuttle bus to Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal. The free shuttle bus is offered by Venetian Macau Resort.
- Because the last departure ferry to Kowloon is 22:30, and the ferry to Hong Kong Island runs till midnight, so we will buy return ferry tickets leaving at 2300 for all passengers, and the destination is the ferry terminal on Hong Kong Island. In this way you will have enough time for shuttle bus transfer between Venetian Macao and ferry terminal.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- No pickup from ferry terminal on Hong Kong side, return coach transfer from ferry terminal to your hotel in Hong Kong will be arranged by yourself.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.