Macaron making class for kids in Paris
Learn how to make famous French 'macarons' in a 4-hand cooking class in Paris designed for parents and kids! Discover the secrets to making them, as well as their history.
• You and your child will learn how to pipe the macaron shells, and will then fill them with jam before assembling and, finally, enjoying them!
• Coffee is included
• In a typical Parisian apartment in the 12th arrondissement, close to Nation
• Communal cooking class for 2 to 7 people
• This cooking class is for parents and kids from 4 to 12 years old
• The reservation must be made for at least 2 spots (one kid and one guardian/parent)
per adult from
What's included :
- Easy-to-follow cooking class for all levels
- Bring home traditional recipes and culinary skills
- Sweet treats and cofffee
- Insider tips and recommendations from a real local
- Unique access to magical homes and beautiful venues
What's excluded :
- Local hosts ‘Les Amis’ are a team living in France who love to cook and share their passion for food and culture with others. They are the creators of 'Aten-Te Aute', organizing experiences in Paris to live like a local.
This experience has been hand selected by Eatwith, the world’s largest community for authentic culinary experiences. Eatwith experiences are top rated on TripAdvisor and are loved by thousands of travelers from around the world!
Departure Point :Passage du Génie, 75012 Paris, France
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.