Mabira Forest and Jinja Guided Day Tour from Kampala
Meet with with your travel guide at your hotel at 7am and enjoy a transfer to Jinja via the Mukono District. Make a stopover at Mabira forest. Proceed to Jinja reaching the source of the Nile.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Bujagali Falls
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- The listed price does not include a fee per person departure tax, payable at the time of tour check-in. The departure tax is required by our local supplier and/or the local transit or governing authority and is not within our control.
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bujagali Falls, near Jinja, Jinja Uganda
Bujagali Falls - history, adventure tourism and tourist information. Bujagali Falls is located 6 km downstream from the start of the River Nile from Lake Victoria at Jinja, in the warm heart of Uganda. For detailed information about many of the Adventure Tourism Actvities available ...
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Gorilla Tracking Africa and Adventure Safaris Uganda, portal lane, Entebbe, Uganda
Gorillas trekking adventure Safaris - For most affordable gorilla safaris and tours, wildlife and primate safaris for Uganda, Rwanda and East Africa .
Departure Point :Your hotel in Kampala
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 2 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Gorilla Trekking Adventure Safaris