Maasai savanna mountain bike trail
With your own guide you will be able to explore the Maasailand. You will cross traditional Maasai houses (bomas) and cattles led by Maasai children.
Our special mountain bike tour will allow you to get in touch with Maasai villagers and the beauty of African nature - its special wildlife under the omnipresent view of Mount Meru and Kilimanjaro.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Mountainbike and helmet
What's excluded :
We are starting at the projects of Africa Amini Alama, riding to Ngabobo village.
This place still has some traditional maasai bomas and we will also pass by our moringa permaculture garden.
We will follow the shepherds trail with their cows and goats. Soon you will reach the picturesque, non grazed area of west Kilimanjaro with its open grass area and wildlife.
Rest at candelabra hill with its splendid view over the Sinya Wildlife plain and continue your journey with view of Mount Kilimanjaro. You will end up at the Original Maasai Lodge and will be welcomed by the tribe.
Through our specially cleared mountain bike trail, Mount Meru will guide your way back home.
Departure Point :Africa Amini Alama Hospital, Tanzania
Departure Time :3/15/2021 - 4/19/2021
11/19/2021 - 12/15/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
3/15/2022 - 4/19/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.