You will discover the vineyard of Lyon !What ?! Wine in Lyon ?!
Of course not in the downtown but 20 minutes away is produced a not well-known little gem : the AOC Coteaux du Lyonnais.
Don’t hesitate, take a break from the urban jungle to get a breath of fresh air and a glass of gamay !
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- hotel pick up and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Millery, Millery, Rhone, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
Accompanied by your driver/guide you will explore a very old vineyard, more than 2000 years old, which crossed and followed the local history.
You will discover a vibrant area and meet a young generation of winemakers during the visit of two wineries.
If the weather is nice, you will get the chance to take a stroll in the vineyard, see some cabornes (typical dry stones cabin) and really understand the work of the winemaker.
But the best way to discover this wine is to taste it !
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Chassagny, Chassagny, Beauvallon, Rhone, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
You will then push the door of a winery and taste voluptuous red wine with red fruits flavors and fresh white wine with citrus flavors.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Office du Tourisme et des Congrès de la Métropole de Lyon, Place Bellecour, 69002 Lyon, France
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.