Lyon The Original Private Food Tasting Tour
Private Foodie Tour in Lyon
With a flexible time departure, we will begin the tour in the area you chose between the different options. So get quickly introduced to French specialties thanks to your passionate, local and private guide.
During the tour you will have the opportunity to discover small artisans with a very traditional way to work.
You will stop by 6 to 8 stops of some of Lyon most fantastic shops ! While discovering the area you will for example try wines, cheeses, delicacies, cured meat, Lyon's specialties, and other great traditional french delicacy. This tour could also be the opportunity to taste chocolate and Macarons from renown chocolatiers.
If you have any special request, do not hesitate ! We will be happy to try to make your dreams possible !
Destination choices :
- Les Halles Paul Bocuse
- Lyon Old Town
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Wine, Cheese, Lyon's specialties, French bread Pastries & few amazing surprises
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lyon, Lyon, Rhone, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
Old Town or Halles Paul Bocuse
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Lyon, France
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Lyon, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.