Lyon Small-Group Guided Electric Bike Tour with a Local Guide
This tour allows you to discover the city in just 2 hours! From Vieux Lyon (the old town) through the Tête d'Or park and the banks of the Rhône, enjoy a wonderfully relaxing bike tour! Unusual places are all mapped out to make this an unforgettable experience !
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Use of electric bike and helmet
- Water bottle
- Rain jacket (if required)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Vieux Lyon, 69005 Lyon France
Start from the UNESCO district for a unique visit !
Pass By: Place Bellecour, The Presqu'ile Entre La Saône et Le Rhône, 69002 Lyon France
Explore the second biggest pedestrian square in Europe !
Pass By: Parc de la Tete d'Or, Place General Leclerc, 69006 Lyon France
Enjoy this unmissable highlight of Lyon
Pass By: Berges du Rhone, Quai Victor Augagneur, 69006 Lyon France
Ride along the banks of the Rhone, only for bike.
Pass By: Tube Modes Doux de la Croix-Rousse, Tunnel de la Croix-Rousse, 69001 Lyon France
Discover one of the biggest tunnel for bike in Europe
Departure Point :23 Quai Romain Rolland, 69005 Lyon, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats are available for children up to 55 lbs (25 kg)
- Minimum height for an adult bike (ebike) is 4,5 feet (1.35 meters)
- The tours take place in most weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- In the case of very heavy rain, snow or icy conditions, the tour may be cancelled, in which case you will have the option to reschedule or receive a full refund
- Minimum age is 8 years with good bike skills
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.