Lyon & Running & Culture
It is an original and healthy way to discover the most interesting places of the city in a short time. What better way to discover the culture and history of Lyon than by practicing running. In addition, the face of the city allows participants to adapt their desires to multiple itineraries: a 100% urban outing, a trail experience on the hills, or an activity within the lungs of the city: the Park of the Head Golden. Always listening to you, I adapt this experience to the desires and needs of the participants. And for the followers in the chrono, I also propose sessions on track that we could realize together.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bottled water - Water and energy bars
What's excluded :
I propose different options depending on the level of participants: * Option "Discovery" between 9-10 km: The starting point is located on the Place des Jacobins, next to the fountain. After a short presentation on the city and the route to go, we will go to Mercière Street, Place des Celestins, Place Bellecour. Then we will head to the banks of the Saone we will cross to get to Old Lyon. Here we can admire the cathedral of Saint-Jean, the small streets and also the famous "traboules". After having crossed all the old Lyon from the south to the north, we will arrive again on the Quays of Saone, that we will take by the left bank, until Marshal Koênig's Bridge. We will return by the opposite side of the river direction Place des Terreaux. After a short break, we will take the banks of the Rhone. We will run along the river lined with pretty barges, until Pont Wilson to arrive again in the Place des Jacobins. * Option "Trail" 10-12km: Same course + ascent and descent of the Fourvière and visit of the Gallo-Roman Theater. * Option Series 12-15km: 25min of Ech + Fractional-VMA + recuperation (in the park or on track).
Departure Point :Place des Jacobins, 69002 Lyon, France
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.