Luxury Yacht & Snorkel in Puerto Vallarta
The Bay of Banderas and the coastline around Puerto Vallarta are home to some of the most spectacular waters in all of Mexico. On our Luxury Yacht and Snorkel experience, you get to enjoy these scenic seaside destinations in style. Hop aboard a luxury, French-made catamaran and set sail to some of the area’s most beautiful hotspots. Along the way, enjoy delicious drinks and hors d’oeuvres served by our bilingual and friendly crew, and relax on the deck while we take you on a sightseeing tour unlike any other. We’ll stop at some of the region’s best snorkeling spots, so you and your group can get out and take a dip, snorkel, or paddleboard. Be on the lookout for marine life such as dolphins, turtles, and tropical fish—you never know what you might see! From December through March, keep an eye out for the awe-inspiring sights of humpback whales in the Bay.
per adult from
What's included :
- Unlimited Premium Open Bar
- Day Cruise on a Luxury Yacht
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Stand Up Paddleboards
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- A port fee of MXP$ 28 must be paid in cash before boarding your boat.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nuevo Vallarta Beach, Nuevo Vallarta 63735 Mexico
Vallarta Adventures Office in Nuevo Vallarta is one of the meeting locations available for this experience. When departing from this office, you'll be cruising by Nuevo Vallarta Beach.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bay of Banderas, Bahia de Banderas, Puerto Vallarta Mexico
The cruise will navigate along the Bay of Banderas towards the south of Puerto Vallarta.
The route will be entirely determined according to the sea conditions of the day.
Stop At: Los Muertos Pier, F. Rodriguez, Puerto Vallarta Mexico
We may pass by Los Muertos pier according to the sea conditions and route of the day.
Stop At: Los Arcos, Puerto Vallarta - Manzanillo S/N, Puerto Vallarta 48300 Mexico
We may pass by Los Arcos according to the sea conditions and route of the day.
Stop At: Malecon Boardwalk, Calle Paseo Diaz Ordaz S/N Centro, Puerto Vallarta 48300 Mexico
Malecon Boardwalk is located in the south of Puerto Vallarta and while cruising through the Bay, you'll enjoy a beautiful view of this iconic location from the sea.
We may pass by according to the sea conditions and route of the day.
Departure Point :1: Vallarta Adventures, Las Palmas 39, 63732 Nuevo Vallarta, Nay., Mexico
2: Puerto Magico, Blvrd Francisco Medina Ascencio, Zona Hotelera Nte., 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 10
- Bring a bathing suit, a light sweater, biodegrable sunscreen and a towel with you
- IMPORTANT: passengers arriving on a cruise ship cannot book this tour
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to federal regulations, and in an effort to protect the flight path of endemic birds, drones are prohibited.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.