Luxury tour Trang An grottoes & Bich Dong pagoda full day (Group max 9 people)
- Small group tour with maximum 9 persons as a private experience.
- High-quality transfer service.
- Visit the local family and learn the Vietnamese culture through their daily life .
- Widen your knowledge of Vietnam history and understand the origin of Buddhism.
- Discover Trang An as “Halong Bay on land – World Natural Heritage site” on sampan boat comfortable
- Unique and unforgettable biking route passing through villages, rice fields and karst mountains on a high-quality sports bike.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Experienced english speaking guide
- Meal with local food at a Vietnamese family house
- All sightseeing and boat fees
- Bus transfer with air-conditioned as tour itinerary.
- 03 bottle of water per person (02 on the bus, 01 for cycling time )
- Cycling and tissue
- Entry/Admission - Trang An Landscape Complex
- Entry/Admission - Bich Dong Pagoda
What's excluded :
- Tipping for tour guide and driver
- Pick up & drop off outside Hanoi Old Quarter
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Trang An Landscape Complex, Ninh Xuan 430000 Vietnam
07:30 Pick up from your hotel or private address and departure to Ninh Binh.
10:00 Upon on arrival, we will take the boat trip along Trang An river to enjoy the cave complex. The scenery of Trang An is a unique combination of deep turquoise river water between mountains, water caves and clear blue sky where you will not find anywhere else. The boat trip will range from 2 to 3 hours, rowed by local people.
12:30 After the boat trip, you will visiting a local family in Van Lam village, Tam Coc area. Spend time to interact and learn there tradition and lifestyle. Here you will see their house architecture, decoration as well as their daily life and handicraft job of making traditional embroidery and enjoy a special lunch with the local cuisine featuring the yin-yang balance of the Asian culture at local family.
14:30 Leaving the family, you will ride the bike through the fields and countryside peaceful scenery to reach the Bich Dong pagoda.
15:30 Visiting the Bich Dong pagoda under the introduction of our local guide, you will get to know more about the Vietnam history and understand the origin of Buddhism.
16:30 Get on car and leaving Ninh Binh for back to Hanoi.
18:30 Arrive in Hanoi, drop you back to your hotel or private address in Hanoi. Ninh Binh day trip the ends.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bich Dong Pagoda, Ngu Nhac Son Mountains, Ninh Binh 430000 Vietnam
The very old buddhist temple in Ninh Binh
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick up & drop off at your hotel/accommodation in Hanoi Old Quarter- When you booking, please provide us your hotel/place address and your contact Ports
- Tam Cốc-Bích Động, Memorina, xóm 1 xã, Ninh Hải, Hoa Lư, Ninh Bình, Vietnam
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.