Luxury Tokyo Sake, Cocktail, Whisky and Pairing Tour
Join us on a 3-hour tour to enjoy Japanese sake, incredible cocktails and world-famous Japanese whisky paired with local dishes.
Tokyo has an amazing nightlife culture. We will explore some of the most interesting spots, try local beverages and learn about the best rice wines then end our evening with cocktails that you will never forget. Hidden gem drinking holes, standing bars, craft beer, high-end cocktails and whisky: this is what you will experience thanks to our local and knowledgeable guide.
This tour takes you to the heart of Tokyo’s historic after-work spots as well as to the center of city’s booming cocktail culture as we visit some of the best bars in the metropolis. Along the way, we’ll sample delicious libations, swap tales of the salaryman life and the infamous Ginza Bubble era. We will try some of the most creative spirits, and discover some of the best places to relax over handcrafted cocktails in Tokyo. This tour includes all your drinks and different food tastings!
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - 4 stops with sake, whisky and cocktail tastings included
- Dinner - local dishes, pairings, shared plates, bar snacks
- Local English speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up not included (can be arranged for an additional charge)
- Transportation costs
- Additional drinks or food (not included but possible to purchase at guest expense)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fuji Soba, Japan, 〒105-0004 Tokyo, Minato City, Shinbashi, 2-chōme−18−３ 胡萩堂ビル 1F
Let's meet here and then start a 3-hour Luxury Tokyo Sake, Cocktail, Whisky and Pairing Tour
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Karasumori Shrine, 2-chōme-15-5 Shinbashi, Minato City, Tokyo 105-0004, Japan
Pass By: Panasonic Living Showroom Tokyo, 1-5-1, Higashi-Shimbashi Panasonic Electric Works Tokyo Headquarters Building B2/1F, Minato Tokyo Prefecture
Panasonic Living Showroom
Pass By: Wako Ginza, 4-5-11, Ginza, Chuo 104-8105 Tokyo Prefecture
Stop At: Shimbashi, Shimbashi, Minato, Tokyo, Tokyo Prefecture, Kanto
Get insights into local life and Japanese culture from a local English speaking guide, Learn drinking manners and customs thanks to a local guide, Discover new beers made at micro-breweries from across Japan, Explore unique and hidden drinking places in Ginza/Shinbashi area
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ginza, Ginza, Chuo, Tokyo, Tokyo Prefecture, Kanto
4 stops with Japanese Sake, World famous whisky and cocktail tastings.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Gado Shita Yurakuchi, Japan, 〒100-0006 東京都千代田区有楽町２丁目１
Departure Point :Fuji Soba, Japan, 〒105-0004 Tokyo, Minato City, Shinbashi, 2-chōme−18−３ 胡萩堂ビル 1F
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Ginza, Chuo City, Tokyo 104-0061, Japan
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- For solo travelers, please email us
- Adults 20 years old and above only
- Changes to tours and spots we visit may occur due to schedules of restaurants, public holidays, weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances. Applicable substitutions will be made in this case.
- Dietary Restriction flexibility: Vegan, Vegetarian, Pescetarian, Gluten-Free friendly
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.