Luxury Tent Stay in Kakani Adventure Camp
This is an extra ordinary soft adventure trip from Kathmandu for you, You will have great experience of short hiking in the nature, insight the Shivapuri National Park, less touristic off beat track, great view of Himalayas and chances to see beautiful Nepali bird Spiny Babbler. Experiences of country side nature and real Nepal. Stay at night on luxury tent camp and the BBQ option most recommended by traveler.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- English Speaking Trek Guide
- Park Entrance Fee and Private Transport
- Entry/Admission - Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park
What's excluded :
- Personal hiking equipment
- Drinks and Bar Bills
- Travel Insurance.
- Tips for Guide and Driver
Day 1: Drive to Kaverasthali and Hike to Kakani via Shivapuri National Park and Tarekshwor Hill
Stop At: Shivapuri National Park, Shivapuri National Park, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
The nearest Nationalpark from Kathmandu City. Reach of flora and fauna, som of wildlife including Leopards and more than 400 species of birds.
Duration: 2 hours
• Lunch: Hot Lunch provided after 4 Hours hiking from starting point.
• Dinner: Dinner provided by Kakani Adventure Camp with the BBQ option.
Accommodation included: Overnight at Kakani Adventure Camp - An Eco Organic luxury tent camp at Kakani Hill side.
Day 2: Exploring around Kakani and Drive back to Kathmandu.
Stop At: Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park, North Side of Kathmandu Valley, Kathmandu Nepal
Today, after breakfast, you will walk around kakani, visit thai memorial park, mountaineering wall climbing center, visit local tamang people of Kakani and organic strawberry farms. Than drive back to Kathmandu that takes about 1.5 hours.
Duration: 4 hours
• Breakfast: Breakfast serve with Tea and Coffee with Himalaya View.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our guests from any hotels in Thamel and Around area only. Guest who staying out of Thamel area need to arrive Our meeting point ( Hotel Marshyangdi or mail us) or Nepal Footprint Holiday Trek Office in front of Hotel Marshyangdi
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.