Luxury Taj Mahal Tour by Gatimaan Express Train With Executive Class
Agra is famous for its mughal architecture. The Mughal sense of beauty and buildings are evident all round the city. The Taj Mahal gardens that were built by Mughals are also the splendid example of taste and sense of architecture at that time.
Experience the fun and excitement of travelling on India's fastest Train - Gatimaan Express.Explore the 3 main Agra Heritage Sites: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, & Baby Taj. Witness the beauty of the Taj Mahal, with your guide assisting in taking memorable photos that will last a lifetime
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Train Tickets (Delhi - Agra - Delhi) in Executive Class
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel Pickup & Drop-off by Private Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Fuels Charges , Parking and All Taxes related with Transport
- English Speaking Tour Guide During Sightseeing
- Bottled water
- Breakfast & Dinner (Serve In Train)
- English Speaking Chauffeur with Cell No.
- Monuments Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
- Entry/Admission - Mehtab Bagh
- Entry/Admission - Delhi Junction Railway Station
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Additional Meals or Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Delhi Junction Railway Station, New Delhi 110006 India
Our company driver will pick up you from your hotel and transfer to H. Nizamuddin railway station to board the super fast AC Train to Agra (Gatimaan Express).
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
Visit the Taj Mahal Visit the Taj Mahal one of the Seven Wonders of the World. According to legend, Emperor Shahjehan was so grief-stricken at the death of his wife, Mumtaz Mahal, that he decided to erect a memorial to her which would be unsurpassed in beauty and grandeur. With a huge labor force of 20,000 people, it took 21 long years to complete this masterpiece.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
Visit Agra Fort a vast museum of interesting buildings, started by Akbar. Each successive Mughal Emperor right up to Aurangzeb contributed something. Construction of the Agra Fort started in 1565 and was completed in 1573.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah, Yamuna River, Agra 282001 India
After Lunch, Visit I'timād-ud-Daulah (Baby Taj). Tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is a Mughal mausoleum in the city of Agra in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Often described as a "jewel box", sometimes called the "Baby Tāj", the tomb of I'timād-ud-Daulah is often regarded as a draft of the Tāj Mahal.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mehtab Bagh, Nagla Devjit Etmadpur, Agra India
After visit I'timād-ud-Daulah move to Mehtab bagh - It lies north of the Taj Mahal complex and the Agra Fort on the opposite side of the Yamuna River, in the flood plains.The garden complex, square in shape, measures about 300 by 300 metres (980 ft × 980 ft) and is perfectly aligned with the Taj Mahal on the opposite bank.
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Delhi Junction Railway Station, New Delhi 110006 India
Gatimaan Express train departs from Agra, water bottle, packed juice, Snacks & Tea/ Coffee will be on your on your seat.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We are flexible to pickup you from Any Hotel or Airport in Delhi / N.C.R / Gurgaon / Noida.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please Carry your Photo ID Proof e.g., Passport
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.