Luxury Taj Mahal Day Trip From Delhi By Commercial Flight - All Inclusive
Enjoy an Exclusive private day-trip to Agra from Delhi by Flight and experience the beauty of the Mughal Empire of India. You can see famous ancient architecture such as the Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort, a 16th-century Mughal monument. Your own private guide will make sure you have a great experience of these UNESCO World Heritage structures.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Return Flight Tickets (Economy Class)
- Skip the Line Entry at Taj Mahal
- Monument Entrance fees
- Exquisite Indian lunch at 5 Star Hotel
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Airport Pick up & Drop
- Transport by Fully Ac private vehicle
- Bottled Water While Travelling
- All Toll Taxes & Parking
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Courtyard by Marriott Agra
What's excluded :
- Tips & Gratuity
- Drinks & Liquore
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
You will be picked up from New Dehli Hotel or From Delhi International airport at 8 am (Also Depends on Your pick up Location) to the New Delhi domestic airport for a 1 Hour flight to Agra. On arrival at the airport one of our company executives will be waiting for you at the exit gate of arrivals with a name placard of your name.
Stop first at the UNESCO World Heritage- site and a treasured example of Mughal architecture, the 'Taj Mahal '.
This is it! The Taj Mahal. On arrival, we head out on a spectacular tour of the Taj Mahal, celebrated for its architectural magnificence and aesthetic beauty. Emperor Shah Jahan built this exquisite white marble mausoleum for his favourite queen Mumtaz Mahal. The monument was commissioned in 1631 and took 20,000 artisans, 22 years to complete. Witness the dramatic interplay of light as the sun rises and casts its golden rays over the pearl white tomb, recreating the magic of the Taj. Once you have taken some memorising morning photos, there is time to explore the Taj.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Agra Fort Rakabgani, Agra 282003 India
After Taj Mahal, we will explore the Agra Fort, an outstanding example of Mughal architecture and stronghold of the Mughal Empire under successive generations. Shah Jahan, the creator of Taj, spent the last years of his life imprisonment awarded by his son Aurangzeb, here. It was built in the late 1560s by their predecessor, Akbar, with later embellishments by Jahangir, his son, and Shah Jahan, his grandson.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Courtyard by Marriott Agra, Ii, Fatehabad Rd, Taj Nagri Phase 2, Tajganj, Agra, Uttar Pradesh 282001, India
After exploring Taj Mahal you will be enjoying lunch in 5 star Hotel, Hotel Courtyard By Marriott.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Terminal 1, Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Post lunch you will be headed back to the airport for your return flight to Delhi. On arrival, your chauffeur will be waiting for you to drop to your hotel or at the International Airport for your onward journey.
Your tour ends here.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Offer Pick Up From Hotel in Delhi/NCR and from Delhi International AirportAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.