Luxury Snorkel & Lunch Cruise on Cabo Wave
You must see it to believe it! A snorkeling experience that begins with a scenic cruise to the “Land’s End” and its rock formations and the world-famous Cabo San Lucas Arch. Then we cruise to Chileno Bay, one of the best spots in Baja, where you will jump into crystal clear water and get an up-close view to the Sea of Cortes underwater life. Take a kayak, practice paddle boarding or laid back in our “Flamingo Pool”. This is only getting better! A traditional Mexican lunch will be waiting for you onboard. Delight in colorful and tasty "antojitos" from different regions of Mexico. Try our chalupas, burritos, chimichangas, tacos, homemade salsas and guacamole in an “all cruise long” international open bar and signature cocktails.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Restroom on board
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Terminal de Cabo, El Medano Ejidal, 23479 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Check in with one of Cabo Escape representatives to start your adventure with us. After relax at La Terminal, our private dock with a drink as you wait to board our boat.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: El Arco de Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas T2A 6P2 Mexico
From where we depart on board the Cabo Wave to a delicious experience that begins with a scenic cruise on the sea of Cortez. We will visit famous Cabo’s arch.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Chileno Bay Los Cabos, Carr. Transpeninsular, Cabo San Lucas 23410 Mexico
Journey over to Chileno Bay, where you may jump into the ocean and get a close up view of sea life. We provide snorkeling gear and guidance in a protected/designated area, one of the best spots in Baja.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Bay of Cabo San Lucas, Website Link Does Not Work, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
When you return to the boat, an excellent, traditional Baja Lunch will be served: fish, shrimp and beef tacos, quesadillas, homemade salsa, and guacamole. Everything accompanied by an open bar of premium drinks, prepared by our in-house mixologist. We are experts in pampering our guests
Duration: 5 hours
Pass By: Wild Cabo Tours, Calle Melchor Ocampo 3320, Downtown, Ildefonso Green, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
The way back it's also fun, great live music, and dancing until we return to our private dock, La Terminal de Cabo, where you can book future tours with Wild Cabo. Cabo Wave Snorkel & Lunch is a must-have experience while in Cabo and the best romantic and family friendly dinner for all ages.
Departure Point :Paseo de La Marina 4750, El Medano Ejidal, 23479 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 95 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.