Luxury sight seeing tour. Skagway to Emerald Lake, Yukon in private luxury SUV.
Travel the Klondike Highway with our one of a kind private luxury tour from Skagway to Emerald Lake, Yukon. Our 6 passenger luxury SUV provides our guest with comfort and safety while enjoying historic commentary and million dollar views. Private tour and lunch included at Yukon Suspension Bridge.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Lunch - Homemade Bison chili, bread, and salad. Soft drinks, local beer, and wine are also included.
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Yukon Suspension Bridge
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yukon Suspension Bridge, 47.5km Marker on the South Klondike Highway, British Columbia Canada
Part of the tour includes entrance fee and lunch at Yukon Suspension Bridge. The architecture of the buildings and boardwalks were carefully designed to enhance the experience of the gold rush history while maintaining the authenticity of the Yukon. Experience the dramatic journey across the bridge while swaying 65 feet above the roaring rapids of the Tutshi River.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Emerald Lake, South Klondike Highway # 2, Whitehorse, Yukon YT Y0B Canada
Also know as the jewel of the Yukon this is a highlight of the Klondike highway.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Carcross, Carcross, Yukon
With only a population of 500 this First Nations village is a beautiful and unique stop on our tour. Sightseeing and shopping in town.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
During booking we will inquire what cruise ship you are traveling on. Your journey guide will already be waiting at the dock for you when you arrive with a Skagway Luxury Tours signage with your name on it. Ports
- Skagway Cruise Terminal, Skagway, AK 99840, USA
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.