Luxury Shore Excursion: Private Custom Tour French Riviera Highlights with Local
In this luxury, 1-day tour, with your local guide discover the famous French Riviera city: explore Cannes: the old port, the Suquet neighborhood, the famous La Croisette boulevard, La Californie, or Palm Beach area. See the iconic hotels, the luxurious shops, and the Palace Festival. Ride along the sea and the beaches and make several stops to take pictures, to shop, or to have a drink.
Your local and English speaking guide will drive you to Antibes and his old port, then to Nice, Eze and Monaco. Passionate about their job, the guide will be more than happy to share secrets and gems of the french riviera
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Enjoy an unusual way to visit the French Riviera. Discover Le Suquet( old town) the old port, la Croisette, the center, palm beach area and la Californie neighborhood. Visit the glamorous city with our local guide along the beaches, see the luxurious hotels and shops, the yachts, but also the more authentic Cannes in the old town and the old port.
Just follow your local professional guide who will make frequent stops at panoramic sites on the road, so you're able to take wonderful pictures of your visit in Cannes. You will also have some free time to visit the sites, jump into the sea or stop wherever you'd like.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Any accomodations around Cannes-Antibes-NiceAirports
- Cote D'Azur Airport, Rue Costes et Bellonte, 6206 Nice France
- Cannes Old port
- Port Canto Cannes
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
English - Guide
Organised by Yourent Cannes