Luxury Private Tour of Niagara Falls from Toronto
Experience an exciting day tour of Niagara Falls, the largest waterfall in the world by the volume of whopping water siphoned at an average of 750,000 gallons per second. On this 7 to 8-hour private tour, visit all of the points of interest on the Canadian side of the Falls , including the Whirlpool Rapids and Goat Island, Horseshoe Falls and many more sights. One of the highlights of this trip is the Niagara Falls Hornblower Boat Ride (only during summer months, as the cruise is closed December through April due to ice). Discover the magic of the Niagara Falls. Discover the magic of the Niagara Falls. Our tour takes you through the Upper Niagara River where our tour guides recount the history of Niagara Falls and give you facts and stories about the landmarks. Scenic drive with Picture stops at many places. It is customized, so you can have your own itinerary if you wish.
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel / door to door pickup and drop-off
- Private Customized VIP Tour by luxury vehicle: Lincoln Town Car, Luxury Van or Mini-Bus
- Hornblower Boat Cruise (formerly Maid of the Mist Boat Tour)
- Stops include: Wayside Chapel (smallest church in the world), Canadian Horseshoe & American Falls
- Complimentary snacks or bottle of water
- Entry/Admission - Niagara Falls Canada
- Entry/Admission - Reif Estate Winery
- Entry/Admission - Hornblower Niagara Cruises
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Whirlpool Aero Car
- Entry/Admission - Journey Behind the Falls
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Niagara Falls Canada, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3Y9 Canada
Your first stop will be a view of the magnificent Niagara Falls. Where every year millions of visitors stand close to the thundering water rushing over the brink of the Horseshoe Falls! Not only is Table Rock right at the Falls itself, but there's plenty to do once you get there. You will be treated with an up-close view of the Horseshoe Falls and the American Falls from the Table Rock welcoming center for the best selfies and family pictures.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Niagara on the Lake Heritage District, Queen St, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0 Canada
Niagara-on-the-Lake’s Heritage District offers beautiful shopping, where our visitors are often found strolling. Revisit the glamour of the 1920’s and 30’s and find your perfect hat at Beau Chapeau. Canada’s oldest year-round holiday emporium.
Stop At: Reif Estate Winery, 15608 Niagara Parkway, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario L0S 1J0 Canada
The International Wine and Spirits Competition has named Reif Estate Winery as the Canadian Wine Producer of 2017 and awarded our Grand Reserve Vidal Icewine Best Sweet Wine Trophy. Complimentary Wine tasting of 3 types of Wine including award winning Ice Wine. Fruit juice served who do not drink alcohol or are under age of 18.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Whirlpool Aero Car, 3850 Niagara River Parkway, Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada
Scenic picture stop at Whirlpool Aerocar. The Whirlpool Aero car was designed by a Spanish engineer, Leonardo Torres Quevedo and has been in operation since 1916. The cable car is suspended from six sturdy cables and offers a wonderful view of the Niagara Whirlpool which is formed at the end of the rapids where the gorge turns abruptly counterclockwise and the river escapes through the narrowest channel in the gorge. High above the racing Niagara River, you'll be transported through the air in an antique cable car. Far below, the torrent of water abruptly changes direction and creates one of the world’s most mesmerizing natural phenomenon – the Niagara Whirlpool. Sometimes frightening and always unforgettable!
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Journey Behind the Falls, 6650 Niagara Pkwy, Niagara Falls, On L2G, Canada, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G Canada
Journey Behind the Falls is a year-round attraction that offers an unique view of the Falls from below and behind.
Visitors descend 150 ft. by elevator, where a short tunnel (150 ft.) gives access to two outdoor observation decks and two portals located directly behind the Falls. At Journey Behind the Falls, you`ll experience the awesome spectacle of one-fifth of the world’s fresh water crashing down to the basin below. During summer daylight hours, over 2,800 cubic meters of water thunders over the brink every second, travelling 65 kilometers per hour!
Your Journey Behind the Falls visit will take 30 to 45 minutes and in the spring and summer months, you`ll receive a free souvenir biodegradable rain poncho as protection from the mist of the Falls. Elevators descend 150 feet through bedrock to tunnels that lead and to the Cataract Portal and the Great Falls Portal which is one third of the way behind the massive sheet of water. Then you walk on to the Upper and Lower Observation Decks at the very foot of the Falls. Posters of information are a great resource of information about the history and evolution of the hallways you walk through. Journey Behind the Falls is an iconic Niagara Falls experience, make sure you take a waterproof camera. (tickets available to purchase)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hornblower Niagara Cruises, 5920 Niagara Pkwy, Niagara Falls, ON L2E 6X8, Canada
The 20-minute Voyage to the Falls boat tour that gets you as close as possible to the magnificent Niagara Falls. Journey past the American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls and into the heart of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls aboard Hornblower Niagara Cruises.
This legendary boat tour takes place aboard a state-of-the-art Hornblower catamaran.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
55 York Street, Toronto
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Note: Boat cruise is closed during winter months (December to April) due to ice
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 56 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.